Search results for query: *

1. Kaptain Cnuckles

More game content

They've already said they won't add feasts.
    Fine by me. Frankly I don't miss it. Lots of people are blinded by nostalgia and think it was a useful feature. It was horrible. Entire kingdoms decimated because the AI decided a feast was better than retaining any of your kingdom's fiefs when at war. I feel like I can meet lords at their armies in Bannerlord just as easily as we could at their feasts with Warband, so I see no real point in clammering for it.
  2. Kaptain Cnuckles

SP - General Pushing Each Beta's Crash Fixes to the Respective Stable Branches as Hotfixes

In a previous suggestion, I highlighted that Beta branches tend to be exceptionally buggy (which says a lot due to the game already being an EA state but I digress). It's most players' big deterrent for serious playthroughs on those branches. However, those betas usually come with loads of crash...
  3. Kaptain Cnuckles

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Minor Phrasing Tweak for the "Authority" Leadership Perk

I'd like to propose a tiny little description tweak to the Authority perk in Leadership. Should clarify it a bit better, and without a need for any parenthesis. "Town garrison is 20% more effective (for security)." > "Town garrison affects security 20% more."
  4. Kaptain Cnuckles

SP - General Creating an "Alpha" Branch for Features, and Using Beta Branches for Bug Fixes

Currently, the beta branches are a test bed for new bug fixes. They also come with many features, which often run a risk of creating more bugs than the branch tries to fix. What I was thinking is an "alpha" branch to put features on instead, with the alpha having any fixes that moment's current...
  5. Kaptain Cnuckles

e1.6.0-v1.2.7 Modding Changes

Thank God. I was worried that when people were told to wait for e1.6.0, that e1.6.0 would be another month or so away. This'll hopefully appease the modders enough to stick around.
  6. Kaptain Cnuckles

FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

KarGreight Alkhanuni said:
    Kaptain Cnuckles said:
    Is this mod compapitable with vers.1.173?
    I've used it myself, works just as well as it always has.
    Is it good to download this verson,or enhanced version,what is difference?
    While I can't really vouch for what other submods (like Enhanced or Medieval Conquest mods are like), I do see a lot of bugs mentioned in the ModDB comments. I can suggest an alternative to MC and Enhanced that I've tried successfully (as well as being generally not too buggy).

1257 Reloaded Submod is mostly bug-fixes and game-play tweaks, while Repolished is mostly graphical improvements. I checked with the author of the Reloaded submod, and was told (albeit bluntly) that since this mod's mostly just textures and music, you can technically install his submod over top of this one. That way you keep most of the graphical improvements from this mod, but still get the full functionality of his. Use Repolished as a base, and copy+paste Reloaded's files over top. Works fine from what I've tested.
  7. Kaptain Cnuckles

FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

Is this mod compapitable with vers.1.173?
    I've used it myself, works just as well as it always has.
  8. Kaptain Cnuckles

Bug Reporting HQ

http://imgur.com/a/AGw4g
    Strange script error in the bottom left. I got it after talking to the Village Elder of Nazareth for the first time.
    Nova Aetus 4.0 3rd Beta
Back
Top Bottom