Search results for query: *

• Users: Blade
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Duration of battles of other units on the travel map.....

I have been following a band of Dark Hunters throughout the world map, bringing them head on with refugee groups to, in the end, be able to attack the refugees and take the dark prisoners as my soldiers. One thing came to my attention doing this: The battles are unending!!!! I have been waiting...
  2. A Big THANK YOU to all the modders!

I was not sure where to post this, but i guess here is a good place to do it. You guys are really amazing with what you are doing. You have added a lot of fun factor to an allready great and fun game and I just wanted to say thank you for your hard work in bringing us, all these cool mods!! You...
  3. Healing of Horses....

Ok, now im REALLY pissed. I just scratched 40k denars together and bought me that beautifull spirited Charger. In the next fight i get mauled by a bunch of Dark Knights and my damn horse gets crippled and is now a lame charger. I know i have seen horses heal, but i dont know anymore what i did...
  4. Kudos to Devs!

Since a friendly guy in our Forum opened a thread with the link to your game, many people have DL´ed M&B. I just wanted to share the link to that thread with you guys so you can see the positive effect it has had in our boards...
Back
Top Bottom