Search results for query: *

1. finedwarvenmods

An Endless War....

The Kingdom of Sarleon (Which I am currently a vassal of) and the Baccus Empire have been at war for over 200 days, perhaps 300, I genuinely lost track. The war started ages ago and has not come to an end, even with us controlling Cez, Janos, and Ethos. The Baccus Empire is not quite flattened...
  2. finedwarvenmods

Anti-Empire strategies?

This might sound strange to some people, but I have a lot of trouble fighting the empire troops. Not only do they seem to dominate autocalc and wars in general in every game I've had, but I've also yet to find an effective strategy for dealing with their troop roster on the battlefield. With...
  3. finedwarvenmods

Any way to change the music?

In general I like the soundtrack for Prophesy of Pendor a lot, however there are two or three songs I very much dislike. Is there any way to get rid of these tracks altogether without messing with the way the game selects tracks? Or perhaps even a way to add new tracks or change the music?
  4. finedwarvenmods

Comparing War Progress

This is just for curiosity's sake, I'm on day 400 in my current game and I'm very intrigued by the way war has been progressing compared to warband, or even other mods I've played. I'd love to hear what interesting events have been happening in your save, how have the tides been turning, what...
  5. finedwarvenmods

No love for blunt weapons?

Hey all, I was looking for a challenge and heard that PoP is where to go if you want good, clean fun after mastering vanilla. I'm absolutely in love, the unit depth is phenomenal, the detail is excellent, the lore is well thought and fun, and it feels just like an alternate universe version of...
Back
Top Bottom