Search results for query: *

• Users: Scion
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Scion

Importance of Culture

Hi I've no defined a dozen factions for my mod - exactly 12. I'm wondering if I should either implement a culture for each faction, have cultures but some will have the same, or drop the cultures all together. So I am asking, what is the point of having culture factions? Why can't just the...
  2. Scion

Insane levelling up when starting game problem

I've edited around with the module files today and I've run into a hard one. Maybe somebody knows. For some reason when I enter the first menu after "start new game" I hear a seriously loud clash as in levelling up, and I level up about 25-38 levels. This resuls in me clicking the mouse...
  3. Scion

M&B2 World map and battlemap merged

If going into M&B2, I think the world map could be immensely improved and taken advantage of to give a more in-depth game. The goal is to ease game content creation and game dynamics, together with giving more realistic and in-depth role playing. But possibly a difficult engine to create. The...
  4. Scion

Converting .75x horses

I'm really wondering if people has worked this thing out. I experimented yesterday and noticed that: There's a new bone named "3": no vertices in the .800 native horses attached to it. Bone "20" has disappeared, that is, the first in the tail. Vertices can now be assigned to several bones  :D...
  5. Scion

Hvem har den vakreste kjendisen

Siden det skandinaviske forumet er sä dödt tenkte jeg at jeg kunne starte en diskusjon: Hvilket land har den mest sexy kjendisen. Okei jeg starter med et utgangspunkt Norge Sverige Danmark
  6. Scion

[Outdated] Worksheet and export script for Items

Tested this for 0.808 and it seems to work perfectly. But I haven`t modified it so it might not fully support new item flags etc. Worksheet and export script for Items This is an Open Office "Excel" Worksheet where you will have to export all individual sheets (Sword, Axe etc) to a csv file...
  7. Scion

Animation Extention (Suggestion)

Okay, this is an idea I got when testing the new version BRF Edit 0.7. I would like to have it for my own mod, but when starting to try it out I quickly realized it was way too much to handle on my own. So what I'm suggesting is an animation extention for mods that is free to use for anyone...
  8. Scion

Dark Ages of Calradia

Dark Ages of Calradia on the MBX Forum: http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php?topic=8.0
  9. Scion

New Material in \resources\ problem

I've got s problem I can't get my head around. Trying to get one custom material into the game, but when starting my mod i get get_material failed for: a_swall1 I have tried for hours to get it right, but it won't stop! Can anybody help me...? /resources/materials.bdf 00000000 0800 0000 6D61...
  10. Scion

SP Fantasy Aquilonia - Need help with concept

Looking for people providing "accurate" suggestions for: period what the map will include troop types faction relationships descriptions of cities, forts, towns when possible (probably not often) to be able to finish such a mod I need help with the concept, relationships and troop types...
Back
Top Bottom