Search results for query: *

• Users: Kehlian
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kehlian

Dark & fat units

Hello everyone, Since the last update, when they merged the 1.1.0 version in the main branch, my units started to look like this Fat and the light is really weird, it's the same light in the encyclopedia, why is everything red like that ? It doesn't match the light source of the background...
  2. Kehlian

Questions about our sibblings

The question is... Where are the 2 little sibblings ? I mean, the main character could die of old age before the quest even progresses. Is that intended ? We completely lose our brother, who disappear after going to a market and then never comes back, even after years... and we can't even go...
  3. Kehlian

Can't find multiplayer game ?

Hello, maybe I missed some piece of information, but I can't find any mutiplayer server. I am on the 1.1.0 beta version of the game, maybe that's the reason ?
  4. Kehlian

A question to the TW team

Hello everyone ! I'm so glad to be able to play Bannerlord right now, I already spent more than 107 hours on it (thanks to covid lockdown), I'd do more if I wasn't working from remote ^^ I have the question towards the TW team though. I see patches releasing on weekend days. Are you guys...
  5. Kehlian

Looking for a mod with consistent and believable world

Hello guys ! I've been playing M&B for a while now. I got into modded games with PoP, awoiaf, Perisno, etc... And I really played them a lot. I really liked them gameplay wise, and I realise all te time and effort put into them, but the lore of these mods is really hard to get into. I mean for...
  6. Kehlian

no devblog today ?

Have I missed a notice ? Are they too busy on that surprise to post it down ?
  7. Kehlian

Coliseum

At this stage of development, I am clearly not suggesting anything to the devs, but more to the modders. With the setting and empire stuffs, what do you guys think about a coliseum. Like in the ancient roman times. You could be taken prisoner after losing a fight and surviving, and sold as...
  8. Kehlian

ageing and heir system

Hello there ! Ok, I know we have no information about that, but I still want to discuss this topic. I'll start by saying that adding a feature this demanding ressource-wise in a game is no use if it does not influence gameplay. So I will continue this post assuming it does. Remember, with so...
  9. Kehlian

About the new archery system

Hey ! In the last blog, they talked about a change they made on how archery works, and it'll actually be a big change. In warband, we know that there is 2 phases to archery/crossbowmanery (don't know the real word). You need to knock the arrow/bold, and then shoot. With crossbows, you can...
  10. Kehlian

About TW communication on release date

Hello guys :) I know I don't post much, but this one was, I believe, important. In the light of the last devblog, it appeared clear to me that they are in fact not even close to the «finishing touches» (maybe I'm wrong, I hope so). With all the soons and sooner than you think we got, I'd like...
  11. Kehlian

responsive forum

Will we see a responsive version of the forum anytime soon ?
  12. Kehlian

What about a roadmap ?

Hello guys, This time, instead of posting that in big threads and get this lost, I decided to make a thread about it, and see how it goes. I know we won't get any kind of release date anytime soon. And it's ok you guys take your time, as seen in a pole in this very forum, most of us understand...
  13. Kehlian

GG for the new horse animation

I saw a gameplay video of 2 french player that you guys at TW invited at the last gaming event you were exposing. (Yeah i am THAT late, with the few information we get, I rationate myself to not run out of them too soon) One of them was playing cavalry, and I have to say... I'm really impressed...
  14. Kehlian

Is 2017 still a thing ?

Hello there I wanted to know if there is still any chance of us having the game in any form before the end of this year, or do things have changed ?
  15. Kehlian

Recovering arrow during sieges

Hello people, I started this mod a while ago. I'm 240 days into the game, trying to get Darlion of Pendor (apparently my cousin, since I took the letter that changed my life start) to the throne of Sarleon. Yeah I'm a familly guy. I also want to focus on creating my own knight order, and not...
  16. Kehlian

Keep up the good work, TW

I have to admit that I am impressed, whoever the new PR guy you hired is, he's doing an awesome job.
  17. Kehlian

About the dev blog

Hello there ! :) I want to say first, thank you for your effort in trying to communicate more with us. It's really appreciated. That beeing said, I have to say I find the last blog a bit lackluster. Let me explain: Those are cool informations, but those aren't the ones we are looking for. We...
Back
Top Bottom