Search results for query: *

• Users: Ningauble
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Devs please let us now fully customise our Clan members ie Companions, Spouse, children .....

This broached by Ananda the other day, likely has been hit on before. Needs as much headlining as it can get. ( The squeaky hinge gets the oil, hopefully ) Revolutionary, innovative, brilliant, breakthrough feature ........... the game experience certainly needs a Revolution about now...
  2. Quests are a nice way to gain a Wanderer Companion

Just putting out this " message from the heart " to the Devs. The " Wants His Daughter Found " quest was a really nice ( the best ! ) way to pick up a Companion, prior to the recent patch. You find her, she turns out to be a .......um......... beautiful redhead, and with talent ( eg Engineer )...
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Fog of War modified

FoW is evidently the Vision of someone at TW, floated in 1.1, but causing a lot of frustration with players now. Like a lot of the BL systems, it is still ( still ! ) a WIP, and will likely be refined / improved ( rather than removed ........ ). Might I suggest a less Blanket Fog than this...
  4. Resolved Using " Wants His Daughter Found " quest to gain a Wanderer Companion

Summary: Thanks MArdA. ( PC player ) As explained today in 1.1 Patch Notes .... in 1.0.3 this quest allowed the daughter, generated as a bone fida Wanderer, to be recruited to your party in a second conversation with her. One was able to massage her skills points ( if she was found within a day...
  5. SP - Scenes Hey Devs - what about the original Amprela courtyard keep ?

I apologise for the garish title. I had not one reply to my " A Keeper " post of weeks ago. I am just trying to catch a Dev's eye here, pointing out ( again ) that the original ( EA ) Amprela keep, a courtyard, was quality work, and beautifully evocative. And I believe it was unique. So, how...
  6. A Keeper

Just an aside. A long, long, time ago, back in EA , Amprela had an appealing " keep " that was was an old Classical - style courtyard " cloisters "; it may have been unique. Now looking around 1.03 ( ie live ) Amprela, and apparently just about every other Empire city ( I'm still going around...
  7. Resolved Polishing up some awkward English

Summary: Please change the log entry for pregnancy to " .......... is pregnant ", to replace the current, poorly educated, " has gotten pregnant " Please tidy up the description for the character of Hajara ( and others like her ? ) - she " is a bit of a rogue, but WITH a heart of gold " Just two...
  8. " ........... has gotten pregnant "

This log entry triggers my inner English teacher every time I see it. Sure some quirky ( Turkish ) things might get a little lost in translation, like " Having Going ", but this is just gauche use of English. ( QA English version, anyone ? ) Just like " Ladogual is fugitive ", how about...
  9. Siblings still "Holding" at 23 and 19

Just noticing the years ( Day 700s ) are going by, younger sister and brother are still officially " Holding ". Appear in Character ( and I did their stats at 12, and 15, whatever ) and Clan info, but can't be found in the world ( encyclopaedia : " last seen in Pen Cannoc ", which is for some...
  10. What are the current conditions needed for pregnancy ?

As per the latest version, how does pregnancy happen ? My clan is solely my small party ( family, companions ) of 15. No fiefs etc ( yet ). I have played a nomadic " free agent " thus far ( Campaign, not Sandbox ). My wife Ladogual is 29 ( I am 31 ). Time for an heir. It used to be that...
  11. Reading the Console Reviews coming in is simply mind boggling

Out of curiosity I thought I would peruse some of the Console reviews of the last few days. Scores like 9 ( out of 10 - check ) Diplomacy, Relationships, Depth, Battles, Sieges, Trade, Economy, Kingdom Management, Crime, AI, etc, all gushed about. Sounds fantastic. I don't know about you but...
  12. Character Customisation for Clan

Would it not be straightforward enough ( tech - wise ) for TW to link the "Character Creator" to the PC, family, and companion portraits on your Clan page ? Just a simple, " nice touch ", mechanism to tweak / customise their appearance to suit your own game eg a new hairstyle for you, a slimmer...
  13. "Release the war elephants!"

Just a humble hope that elephants will be a special treat ( completed, but purposely held back, until now ) in The Release in a couple of weeks. As a nice reward for sticking with EA for these two and a half years. Sounds like a lot of integrated work, but .......... also as a possible player...
  14. What would you like to do with your wife ?

TW thanks for 1.8 just now These updates are making it incrementally a better battle simulator and kingdom management game And Bannerlord looks so good it is hard to go back to Warband - world, even the great mods ... but with all these updates sorely needed RPG - building is still apparently...
  15. Not a Cutscene, but an in - game scene !

This is someone else's idea, from the other week, but I can't find it now, and so many great suggestions get lost in the noise ; this one deserves more exposure ....... If we can have any mundane scene in a keep, or a town, or a tavern, talking ( dialogue ) to NPCs first person, then why not...
  16. Just curious. How many here ride horses in RL ?

With reference to two current threads on The Citadel and The Keep similarly re " lame " cavalry charges in BL ( with some intriguing discussions re the use of cavalry charges in history etc ), I am curious as to how many of us interested enough to be on this forum have personal knowledge...
  17. If not Bannerlord .......... then what is the current " best MB experience " ?

Bannerlord so far is an appealing - looking facade, evidently awaiting modders ( but not TW! ) to develop a building behind it, if they ever can. So, if Bannerlord is not the current " best MB ( SP ) experience ", what is ? Could it be VC Reforged, with the Blood Eagle ( 4.2.5 ) mod ? (...
  18. SP - General Bow Cases

It is a bit perplexing that Bannerlord, made by Turks ( in the main ), so far ignores properly equipping ( especially "Eastern" ) bows in bow cases, gorytos - style. Archers historically did not go around with their bows slung over their shoulder and chest, strung; bows, and their strings, need...
  19. Character Development ?

New to PoP.  Now day 40, Level 17, looting 7, 100,000 cash ....... Having read forum comments, it seemed a good start was to solo ebony knight, omen seeker, doomguide, serpent priestess etc small bands to loot some choice weapons and armour etc ie first, get well equipped. So far just a " rusty...
Back
Top Bottom