Search results for query: *

• Users: koaandl
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. koaandl

MP Fantasy [WFaS] MageMod: Redemption - UAIG DL Instructions inside.

:!: Scroll to the bottom for UAIG info :!: Hello everyone, Koaandl returns from an extreme absence and revives his dead mod, MageMod, into With Fire and Sword, as MageMod: Redemption This time MM:R (the working acronym) is being brought back with all new custom particles, models (well, to my...
  2. koaandl

MP Medieval [WB] Castle-Wars, Now with screenshots, videos and alpha download!

Castle-Wars: Battle for Supremecy Yes, the next mod from the creators of the now defunct MageMod, this mod is focused on team based gameplay and tactics. \/ DOWNLOAD HERE \/ http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2486 /\ DOWNLOAD HERE \/ I apologise for the file size, as it is not yet final...
  3. koaandl

spawn_agent and spawn_horse in multiplayer (is it broken?)

So in my mod (MageMod), there are some "summoning" items, that basically just spawn a troop or horse when the thrown item hits the ground, at the hit position. Currently, for some reason, the first time someone "sees" (eg when they connect to a server for the first time, and someone uses the...
  4. koaandl

MP Fantasy [WB] MageMod (Version 1.1 out now, Screenies inside!)

So after playing a few modules (1866, PWMod, FPWMod, Roman Mod, Hunt), I decided i wanted to make my own module that would be fun to play, but have balanced and team orientated gameplay. And thus i present, MageMod MageMod is a team oriented (or atleast in my mind ;D) mod that revolves mainly...
Back
Top Bottom