Search results for query: *

1. Stomno

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

I have not used mods yet (only banner paste) so i don't know if that is the problem or not.
    The mod was the problem
    That´s why you shouldn´t report "bugs" like this when playing with mods. No offence.
    Nah, I understand. Anyways I've reported several bugs here and in Warband 1.7> with the devs and no one change those, so I've tried to report this asap but in this case it was the mod.
  2. Stomno

Why is recruiting lords that difficult?

Just wanted to close this thread. It was the mod v's no companion limits to party!
  3. Stomno

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Meanwhile here i am in my playthrough lords literally pay me to join. and i only conquered Vlandia so far.
    Hey, It was the mod v's no companion limits to party!
    Done
  4. Stomno

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Meanwhile here i am in my playthrough lords literally pay me to join. and i only conquered Vlandia so far.
    Perhaps some of my mods like Diplomacy destroyed the run...
    I have all Vlandia cities all lords say me the same thing > "Nor your money or our relationship is too deep to join your kingdom!" something like that
  5. Stomno

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Please Callum, check the lords recruitment system. It is near impossible to recruit lords to your kingdom now.
  6. Stomno

I think they mess something up recently. It used to be more reasonable and predictable to recruit clans. Before if hey had no fief and okay relations you could get them for about 300k, if you had better relations, they had less money or you had even more powerful faction, it could cost less, even free.
    Now it seems they calculate to want an unreasonable amount no matter what.

Juts make clans from wanderers and ignore normal recruitment until TW revises it.
    Thanks! I remember you from another old post of mine.
    Cheers mate!
  7. Stomno

It's not really difficult per se, but rather accentuated to a certain direction, which only certain type of approaches are made valid.

Search the Encyclopedia and look for any lord without their own fief. They will 9 times out of 10, will listen to your suggestion. If your relationship isn't too negative, they will come over easily. But other than this, convincing a lord with fiefs to come over, is pretty rare thing to happen.

I've seen it happen, done it a quite a few times -- lords with fiefs in peacetime, will come over leaving their fiefs behind. Lord with fiefs during wartime, will come over with their fiefs, instantly turning their fief into part of your kingdom. But like said, this is a rare thing to happen in general. In most cases, lords that have their own fief, will stay loyal. Reasonably speaking, it does make sense, but gameplay wise, it gets kinda frustrating at times that you have to pay hundreds of thousands of gold to bring over someone with no fiefs into your kingdom.

Yeah sorry, my post was not extended but I already know all the tips, played from the closed beta, 9000hs in Warband, etc
    It is just broken right now I think. I'm telling you, I have four cities, three castles, four of them without ruler (the game forces you to have one passed certain time). In this case is Vlandia, I have good relationship with some lords of them that don't have fiefs, or from another factions but the speach is the same: 'Nor your money or our relationship is too deep to leave my lord' or something like that.
    I have a lot of influence, charm and money. I can only recruit random clans as mercenaries. I will keep trying tho!

Perhaps it is a bug from a mod, idk...
    I use:

- Diplomacy
    - Detailed Character Creation
    - Harmony
    - ButterLib
    - ModConfigMenu

Perhaps one of these are causing this, I didn't see any problems in their forums though
    Again, thank you, I just want to know if I'm the only one with this issue.
  8. Stomno

I must say, currently the lord recruiting system is way off. Even though I managed to get more money and power than my enemy faction, I keep being rejected by their lords whenever I try to vassalize them. Have any changes to this been contemplated for future fixes to the game?
  9. Stomno

I think this game needs a lot more...

Hello, I'm member of this community since Warband came. I played the campaing (I even have a complete guide of the SP in Spanish - posted several videos about M&B) and the MP with my clan. Thing is Bannerlord doesn't give me what I wanted, and yes, totally personal but the feeling after a long...
  10. Stomno

Patch Notes e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix

patchnotes-e1.0.11.png

Main Branch

Versions

Native: e1.0.0
    SandboxCore: e1.0.11
    Sandbox: e1.0.11
    Storymode: e1.0.11
    CustomBattle: e1.0.11
    • Fixed the bug that caused main storyline quests in later stages to terminate after 10 years.
    • Fixed a bug that caused marriage offers in barter that included the same hero more than once with different spouse candidates.
    • Fixed an issue with overpaying in barter.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when daily gold changed.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes while ticking campaign map periodic events.
    Known Issues
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues-updated.401168/

Beta Branch

Versions

Native: e1.1.0
    SandboxCore: e1.1.0
    Sandbox: e1.1.0
    Storymode: e1.1.0
    CustomBattle: e1.1.0
    • All fixes listed above.
    • Reverted the weight and build changes of NPCs and troops so that overweight characters are much less common. Kept the changes for special high-tier units such as Falxmen.
    • Character Skill Levels will no longer be automatically increased when a save game from a version before 1.1.0 is loaded.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred after taking prisoners in hideouts.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when a character maxed-out their attributes and focus points.
    • Fixed the black particles bug.
    • Fixed some performance spikes that happened during missions.
    • Fixed a battle crash that was caused by a character having no culture.

1aLlIzS.png

The game keeps telling me this.
  11. Stomno

Patch Notes e1.0.9

Also this:
    BVqZQdX.png
  12. Stomno

Patch Notes e1.0.9

* I have a crash everytime I want to negotiate with a lord for he joining my kingdom.

* It would be nice to have a photo mode (with option to hide HUD and troops banners separately or at the same time)

>>> Also: Anyone knows how to see my key of Bannerlord for adding it here?
  13. Stomno

Ayuda: Animaciones rotas

guspav said:
    Ya probaste encender el vsynch en la configuración? Haz eso y limita los FPS a 60 (no podrás ver más a menos de que tengas un monitor de gamer de todas formas).

En realidad no es tan así, la taza de refresco de un monitor 'gamer' como vos le decís no va a variar mucho que digamos. No es por el V-Sync este problema, es algo del juego con lo que necesito ayuda de alguien que sepa.
    Si capo el juego a 60 FPS empieza a andar literalmente mal.
  14. Stomno

Help: Feints broken

DoHope said:
    I've really only played console, but to me it seems you're just cutting the animation too early which gvies the effect of that "jerking" movement.  :???:

Thanks but you never played on PC.
    Take care!
  15. Stomno

Hero_of_Ferelden said:
    What's your FPS capped at? Warband melee from my experience seems to get weirder the higher the FPS. Try capping at 60 or 120.

I did it, but thanks anyways.
  16. Stomno

Ayuda: Animaciones rotas

Como ven, las animaciones de amagues / fintas están rotas, no sé qué puede ser, ya que formatee, reinstalé el juego y demás, probé cambiando la rgl_config, %appdata% data, V-Sync on and off, y copiando la carpeta entera de una PC 'sana'. Además de que los amagues son imposibles de hacer también...
  17. Stomno

Help me play Mount&Blade: Warband again!

Guys, someone here knows about this?
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,374825.msg8932193.html#new
  18. Stomno

The animations are broken, I reinstalled Windows, the game, and triend everything. Changing rgl_config, %appdata% data, V-Sync on and off, and copying a 'no buggy folder' from another PC. I request help. I need to feint softly like everyone else, and there's lag in the animation as well Now...
  19. Stomno

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

There's any chance to introduce this OSP: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=299774.0 in the mod?
    or where do I post this?
  20. Stomno

LSP Animations Tavern Animation Pack

SarranidRaider said:
    Nice! But you forgot the detailed instructions :sad:

Yes. I can't put this in my Native (only por personal use). Where I have to agree that line in module.ini? For example
Back
Top Bottom