Search results for query: *

1. Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

Over 100 votes. Thank you community we are doing well
  2. Balgard Varangian Guard

Balgard Varangian Guard

"The Sturgian forests are forbidding and cold, but great wealth lies within. Wild honey can be found, and bog iron, but the real prize has always been fur. For centuries, brave traders ventured there to buy the pelts of fox, rabbit and ermine from the tribes of the woods. As the empire expanded...
  3. Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

Almost 100 votes! we can do this!
  4. Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

Thanks for the reply callum
  5. Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

So it appears the Moderators added a poll late into the Petition so early signers may not see it. Everyone please vote on poll. Thanks for the support so far guys hopefully tale worlds rethink their decision.
  6. Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

There hasn't been any indication so far that we will be getting Oceania servers in the Beta or early access, Meaning that Oceania has to play on 300 ping servers. Way to kill an entire community. This is unplayable and an insult to All the Oceania player base that has been waiting a long time...
  7. If the world ends in 2012, Will we play bannerlord in time?

Boys... I came to a horrible realization. Last night one of my mates said the world is going to end in 2012. Yes, I know what your thinking... but I googled it and they are even making a movie for it! this is crazy because if it's true we will never play Bannerlord!
Back
Top Bottom