Search results for query: *

1. Hernanxd16

Diplomacy for 1.174

Corbul said:
    I have a question about the modsys. When I go to module_game_menus.py, I can change the player creation options (father, youth, growing up, etc.), but the descriptions for these are missing. Where can I find them?

module_strings
  2. Hernanxd16

Sneaking and stealth quests

I was expecting that the one who created the op answer the question. I think his response would be interesting.
  3. Hernanxd16

Sneaking and stealth quests

What is a "silenced crossbow"?
  4. Hernanxd16

SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

markfamily said:
    Just came across this and checked out Duncans Calradia, any chance if anyone have any idea  if it has been translated to english

No, its only in Spanish, and I don't think it will get an english translation.
  5. Hernanxd16

Dev Blog 11/04/19

I have a question related to this blog, there wil be a loading screen or a menu between the battle in the walls and the one in the keep?
  6. Hernanxd16

Dev Blog 04/04/19

Rodrigo Ribaldo said:
    What is the use of the peace horses then?

I suppose they will be useful in the beginning of the game when the player can't afford a trained horse and/or doesn't have the required skill to use them.
  7. Hernanxd16

Dev Blog 04/04/19

vota dc said:
    What will be the other six?

The same horses but trained to be war horses.
  8. Hernanxd16

Combo attacks

fudachet said:
    Please stop talking about other things and talk about my idea

I don't want "combo attacks". Where is the fun if you can spam the enemy with attacks and he can't defend herself? Do you really find fun that?
  9. Hernanxd16

SP Tutorial Module System Complete Guide to Adding Factions

projecthamster said:
    Okay, so I just started doing this and I'm making a tiny kingdom. One city, one king. I copied King Graveth and made him into my own king:

["kingdom_5_lord",  "King Graveth",  "Graveth", tf_hero, 0,reserved,  fac_kingdom_5,

["kingdom_7_lord",  "King Odor",  "Odor",  tf_hero, 0,reserved,  fac_kingdom_7,

However, when I try and make him the king of my own custom town (I tested it, the town works fine) like this:

(call_script, "script_give_center_to_lord", "p_town_23", "trp_knight_7_lord", 0),

The build_module comes up with these errors:

Error: Unable to find object:trp_knight_7_lord
    ERROR: Illegal Identifier:trp_knight_7_lord
    Is there something I missed out?

The king id is "trp_kingdom_7_lord" and you are assingning the town to "trp_knight_7_lord", have you checked that?
  10. Hernanxd16

Dev Blog 04/04/19

BayBear said:
    Variety is welcome, nice job! What’s the potential for cross-breeding? Similar to the child system? Or are horse breeds tied to the stables from which they are produced?

+1

I hope you can tell us a little more about this topic, Callum.

Also, could we see in game diferent hair color in horses of the same breed?
  11. Hernanxd16

Dev Blog 29/03/19

dijiTurk said:
    Some ppl talking about EPIC STORE/EXCLUSIVE LAUNCH for Bannerlord..

Is there any posibility for that?!  You know we may need to wait 1 or 2 more years to buy it in steam, JUST AFTER the RELEASE.

On the other hand, they may give some kind of development techs etc to our Turkish firm? Or any delicious avantage for getting BANNELORD to EPIC EXCLUSIVE RELEASE.. ?

Just asking.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/1742232339944505210/
  12. Hernanxd16

We need to talk. Taleworlds is throwing everything away what made them great

Ahmed_Ten said:
    So why is everyone talking about larping and iron cheiftain? IS this some joke I am missing out on?

Look what day is today.
  13. Hernanxd16

Finisher moves

Lord Brutus said:
    Has this child even played Warband, I wonder?

That's a good question. Maybe he think Bannerlord is an upcoming Assassins Creed.

His profile pic is a very good response to all his proposed features for Bannerlord.
  14. Hernanxd16

[Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

KhergitLancer99 said:
    Battle of Preveza was more heroic :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Nice joke.
  15. Hernanxd16

[Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

Name: John of Austria, son of the Emperor Charles V.
    Reason: I led the members of the Holy League in the Battle of Lepanto, in which we destroyed the Ottomans, and we can do it again. The Tercios are ready and they only need the order to attack.
  16. Hernanxd16

Assassins

hruza said:
    What you probably mean is that they can't have new sons.

Obviously. I supposed it was clear in the first message. Thats why I said if no permadeath is in game, it would be bad for performance, neither fun for the player.
  17. Hernanxd16

Dev Blog 29/03/19

Cpt. Nemo said:
    Rip Callum's inbox.

+1

Terco_Viejo said:

Lads, you are making a mistake praying to Callum, he is only the prophet of the divine word and although he has love for us; only God can give us the glory.

beta10.jpg

This goes to my signature.

PD: Bonito detalle dejaste en la esquina inferior izquierda de la imagen :razz:.
  18. Hernanxd16

Assassins

fudachet said:
    Please stay on topic and talk about assassins

I would prefer a plots system similar to CK2 instead of the assasins you described in the op. I find it too unrealistic (What is an silenced crossbow? How an assassin can enter in a castle, or exit?). And, if this feature were present in game, I agree with Lolbash:
    Lolbash said:
    This sounds like this could just turn into an arms race where the person with the higher level bodyguard/assassin wins and used as a tool to bully lower level lords.
  19. Hernanxd16

Assassins

hruza said:
    Lords have sons in MB and MBW.

There you have a defined amount of lords, some of their relations are randomized, others no, some younger lords will marry, but you won't be seeing new lords appearing during the game.
Back
Top Bottom