Search results for query: *

• Users: Justinvade
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Game crashes when pressing done.

Im just not sure if its something to do with my PC or if everyone else is having the same problem in some regards. But whenever i win a battle, buy some supplies, sell something ETC. And press the green box "done" game locks up and crashes. But when i start up a new game it works just fine...
  2. 101st NA regiment is now recruiting!

INTRODUCTION The 101st  is a fairly new regiment on the game mount and blade napoleonic wars  that has some freindly players, and we are willing to teach anyone who is new to the game, or in the fact anyone who needs help with the game. The 101st will be there to help anyone out. Currently we...
  3. 48u regiment is recruiting new active members!

The 48u is recruiting new members to help us grow and become strong! We are a new regiment that started 3 days ago and currently are looking for all new members to come and join us. We are a french regiment with 2 different types of units maybe 3. French carabiner and artillery cannon, once in a...
  4. NW Completed 48u regiment line battle wensday, 4v4

Regiment leaders if you would like to do a Regiment line battle with a 4v4 please reply and we will get with you When? Wensday at 6:00-7:00 EST Please use line infantry
Back
Top Bottom