Search results for query: *

1. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 11/04/19

Terco_Viejo said:
    Devfriendly questions compilation.
    If you have a moment; we are awaiting clarification. Most of us want to be spoiled; we will be able to bear that weight.

NPC99 said:
    So the player can’t pre-deploy troops to defend a keep, all troops must be deployed for a siege (to the walls & courtyard) and then retreated into the keep?
    Do not look here said:
    As the siege version of the map appears yet again, I'd like to know if we'd stumble upon it if we're the neutral party? It always bothered me that visiting besieged cities showed no difference, will the castle and town scenes reflect now that they're under siege?

To stay more within the subject of today's blog, will we be able to have a walk through a besieged keep? If we're stuck for whatever reason in the castle that is under siege, whether just passing by or by actively defending it, I'd like to have ability to 'talk to the commander' that would then load up the siege version of scene, so that we can have a look at the barricades and plan accordingly our course of action.
    Cilcain said:
    Will there be an opportunity to access the usual game options before committing to the final assault? For example:

- negotiate with the defending commander
    - change ranged loadouts to melee loadouts
    - handle any level-ups
    - wait for a while
    - withdraw altogether.
    Hernanxd16 said:
    I have a question related to this blog, there wil be a loading screen or a menu between the battle in the walls and the one in the keep?
    Rodrigo Ribaldo said:
    Where do the defender reinforcement waves in the keep come from?
    JuanNieve said:
    What will happen when we conquer enemy villages and cities? Can we continue recruiting troops from that faction or can we only recruit from our faction in those cities and villages?
    Terco_Viejo said:
    -We may have different siege tactics, those that you commented in the devblog 17/01/19?
    -Why can't we make use of the deployment and select who fights at the beginning if we have a loading screen?
    -Where will be generated npc?
    -We will only fight in the main hall? A realistic adaptation to the assault of the keep approaching a credible spawn, would be to position the origin of the spawn in the superior floor and that the attacker must go cleaning of enemies each floor.

Regarding the image: you don't plan to fix the spears stuck to the back of the npc, do you?
    JuanNieve said:
    Can we fortify our camps while we waiting? Maybe in roman style  :grin:
    Hm7QSii.jpg

When we besiege a city, will it be completely isolated or will we have to spend a few days until a fence is built around the city?

Can we still enter a besieged city like warband? or maybe it depends on a random event or if our army is very large we can not go through; so we should leave it behind and enter only us or with some companions.

+1

Can we do a " Terco_Viejo " interview with the entire Dev Team?  :fruity:
  2. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Bloodpass Warband Map Editor

Thanks Bloodpass,

I think you map editor is the best out for Warband, I enjoyed creating Maps in it, will test the new Version now.  :mrgreen:

3. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 11/04/19

I am wondering about Physics in the game like Impact and so on, can we get more info or a video about it?

- What is the Status of like Managing or Micro-handling Villages, Castles and Towns? ( Some footage was released but later someone said that feature got skipped )

- Can we upgrade or Build in the Open world like someone suggested Roads?

- Since we can upgrade Castles my guess is we also will have some kind of Tech tree in the game to research better Buildings or Weapons/Armour? Otherwise I guess its just there and we need to just upgrade once we have enough resources?
  4. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 07/03/19

I see no point in this lamentations, of when the game will finally come out... it wont speed up progress or the Release date to demand it be done, Insults vs the Dev-Team also might just slow it further, imagine you guys work on something and people just complain all time like " nah you work sucks, your so slow, when will it be finished ". I think we should focus on the Positive.

Anyone Knows the game " Kenshi "?

The development time of it was quite long like 12 years. They even went all silent in the middle of it. Its not long ago out, like Christmas last year. But except for the Aged Visuals it is very good or we say its Retro looking. On Nexus Mods are already 14+ Pages out of Mods for the game to add content... not bad for a Game that came out just 4 months ago. :grin:

Principe's are the same a vast open world... where the player can do almost anything he wants similar to Bannerlord.

If Kenshi can get 14 pages full of Mods... I am sure Bannerlord will just really start to hit the gears once its out.  :fruity:
  5. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 07/03/19

kalarhan said:
    If Bannerlord will take another year or more, they could at least put some love into Warband modding lol.

+100%

Agreed  :mrgreen:

6. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 07/03/19

Terco_Viejo said:
    Epic  :lol: This blog must be given content... You missed including the new palm trees... it would have been more exotic. Even so, it's magic in powder.

I think for the next blog a 15 Minute Video of Callum Playing Bannerlord would be helpful to see in what state the game is.  :fruity:

Maybe also telling us on what they working right now that is left to be done also would help calm the forum.
  7. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 07/03/19

DtheHun said:
    Were you expecting Nord invasion?  :grin:

Have you seen the new Game Trailer?  :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6sygyRPAL8
  8. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 07/03/19

Terco_Viejo said:
    I wonder how many pages we will reach without debating anything of what "offers" this blog so minimally entropic.

BaaO.gif

Maybe savest would be to ask:

" How much more months can we Mod Warband till Bannerlords comes out? "

So this Topic is all Info collected from Bannerlord? https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,380443.0.html

9. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 07/03/19

Blead said:
    LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
    According to this, only some of the Late Game Mechanics are Missing or not yet implemented?

So that means its like to 99% Finished?  :fruity:
    more like 60%, End game features seem to me like one of the hardest features to implement since you need to keep the attention span of gamers for a long time. It needs to be really interesting and have a lot of replayability. Let us say you are a king in Warband, the only thing you are doing is conquering fiefs and keeping lords happy, nothing else. The end game will probably have more features, which will be fun/challenging to do for a long period of time.

Possible, but also I noticed in 2017 similar Screens like these that where posted the past days on Reddit:

10D55E2E02634932E3FBA3DAC98CA5A0A459DD8F

then a few days later:

fnhwkfcj44k21.jpg

Some of the users there are kinda funny

35ClVoYBma5o3IAAn33RItj0r9G771dKW8VtkbgZWrw.png

My guess is that its already almost done, maybe they run in some problems that keep then from releaseing it, but maybe that can also be fixed later in a DLC/FLC.

I wonder if they just used the first 2 years to like collect information kinda like John Milius did for Conan the Barbarian he prepared the movie almost 4 years and 2,5 years of preproduction then with filming they got up to 8 years. I just take this as a example because that movie is Epic until today, no other Movie about that franchise even got close to it. So when I think of Bannerlord I think/imagine of " Conan the Barbarian " and that it will have the same impact once its out. Lets just imagine that Armağan is for games what Milius is for Movies. 
    milius_1386245728_crop_550x354.jpg

Since in 2014 Viking Conquest DLC  got released my guess is they also worked on that before starting with Bannerlord, but still it be a long time ago.

I guess we can make Suggestions for the next Blog since nothing was announced what it be about?

I still would like to see more about the Modding Capabilities or what Late game content they working right on now. Maybe that will calm the rage in the Forum when people see " ah they working on this and that awesome feature ok, I can wait a little longer for that ".  :roll:

Maybe a Vlog instead of a Blog alone also would be helpful? Then we could at least see how the Action is going on in the Development team.

I have tons of other games to play that I have not yet touched, but honestly I would not mind playing Bannerlord now.

10. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 07/03/19

Bjorn The Baker said:
    callum-comment.png

I will just put this here, If this means anytthing about current state of the game.

According to this, only some of the Late Game Mechanics are Missing or not yet implemented?

So that means its like to 99% Finished?  :fruity:
  11. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 07/03/19

Terco_Viejo said:
    We have already seen palm trees, crossbows too and you can see that scene in movement ...
    ewGjbgF.jpg
    uF2dbwB.jpg
    QXrMDoU.jpg
    min: 8:55

Referring to the polygons "news", you also have information in previous blogs like these: 21/09/17, 23/11/17, 28/06/18...

I would like to know if Taleworlds spends a minimum of time reviewing what has been published and what has not. I'm very surprised that this blog (I want to make it clear that I'm not attacking Gökhan Şahin's work) has passed an "informative quality filter"; and I'm much more surprised that the person responsible for approving this blog...has done so in a favorable way.

This situation is so surreal... :facepalm:

Everyone understands that while you were developing the game (Bannerlord will be ready when it's ready; ok understood) there would be weekly informative blogs of the process of creating Bannerlord. Your solution after a disastrous period of communication with the Community (from which you have already apologized and we accepted) was to "pact" with the Community the one that you provided us with brush-strokes of information and we waited patiently...a reasonable quid pro quo since we went from a radio silence of darkness to listen vivalvi while we walked along the path of yellow tiles. This is how we have been doing since 03/08/17... and this is not the first time we have obtained blogs of "this nature"; the bubble you are in is so opaque that you do not see what is outside? Or don't you want to see it?

We are in March 2019, it will be hard "with this informative rhythm" to get to the Gamescom safe and sound...I cross my fingers so that you can launch the game this year because on the contrary a 2020 series of blog like this one, scratching the bottom of the barrel, turning this process into a meme and with the current transparency...oh boi...putting on each blog...Have a little more patience...we've almost arrived...it's almost harvest season...it won't save you from burning irretrievably. And I'm not being threatening, I'm just showing you the harsh reality.

Stronghold: Crusader said:
    Guys, please turn down the sharpen filter.
    +1
    The user who looks at the images from the mobile will not notice the difference. However, those of us who do it from a computer, the sharp filter that you have been applying to the images for a long time, instead of praising the image you are getting the opposite effect by distorting the details.

I did not notice before in the Video at 8:47 there are 2 Gang Leaders in Town, so we could have a feature of Gangwars?

But my favorite feature be like 8:15 " Trail by Combat "  :fruity:

Also at 9:24 the Judge refers to the Female prisoner all sudden as a " Him " not sure if SJW stuff or just a mistake that they do not check the gender or just a typo, since all before that it said and where refered as a She, but maybe very Androgen looking... maybe we can also change the Gender in game as well?  :iamamoron:

What I find more interesting is that in the Quest the Accuser is a Guy from the Menu at 8:42 while the Quest giver is right next to him a Gang Leader so it could be that some quests give you the favour of one and let it deteriorate of the other same time? Means there all time be friends and Enemy's alike in each Town. Might add the Han Solo Atmosphere. Also that might be just a starting Quest in a Quest chain.

Now I am curios more about in game Mechanics of Relationship of NPC with each other.

12. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 07/03/19

578 said:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/aygj7q/dev_blog_070219/

This is the reddit thread for this blog. Read the comments. I guess they're all crazy, ungrateful and pricks, right?

On the Upside there is more time to Mod Warband  :fruity:

I think I rather wait they Release Bannerlord in a State that they deem Playable & Enjoyable. If you go on Youtube you see for Example how the new Bioware game named " Anthem " is doing, its basically dead already on Release what means EA will Kill the Last Remaining Bioware Studio.

If Talewords get Bannerlord right it be around the next 15 years at least and if Modding be anything as they say it might become the most modded game ever.

I wanted to play the game in 2017 too, but Honestly I rather wait then be disappointed, like I was with many Bigger Studios like Blizzard, I have all of their games and 80% of them is just crap that was over hyped, but at least I have the nice Collector edition Items for decoration...

Next Blog be Number 100 since we do not have any Infos what it be about, I assume it be about the Release Date?  :shifty:

13. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 07/03/19

Terco_Viejo said:
    8QucW.png

Where's the new information?

I found some " NEW " combat footage also the comments are Hilarous  :fruity:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSxtR_VxCDo
  14. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 28/02/19

NPC99 said:
    LAST_ACTION_HERO said:

Do we have any News how Big the map will be or how big we can mod it? Are they any Size Limits?

The campaign map is now generated in Bannerlord’s scene editor. The old engine power blog showed 225 sq kms of mountaineous terrain. However, 15km x 15km of scene detail would be any size you want for a campaign map. Bannerlord’s battle scenes are approx. 4km x 4km human/troop scale (as opposed to map scale). The biggest constraint on Warband map size was limited processing power - it could only access 4Gb of RAM and computations for all the active parties is CPU/RAM intensive. Given Bannerlord’s engine can access all the power your PC has, this shouldn’t be such a constraint any more.

+1

This is going to be really good. Such Size is excellent News.

Also if the Battle map itself is so large no battle should be the same if thought on the same map, I imagine we can just deploy on different Entry points and have each time a Battle that unfolds totally different even if the map is the same all the time.

Cant wait to unleash my 32 Gigs of Ram on the Game  :fruity:

Thanks again for the Answer NPC99. 
  15. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 28/02/19

Do we have any News how Big the map will be or how big we can mod it? Are they any Size Limits?
  16. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 28/02/19

Terco_Viejo said:
    NPC99 said:
    A question for Gökhan Şahin - how are your armours tested for compatibility with Bannerlord’s animations and to minimise clipping other assets?

BTW I like your research pins.
    https://www.pinterest.co.uk/sahingokhan38/

+1 For the question

+1 For research duties  :fruity:

Also maybe Gökhan Şahin could show us some more of the Concept art on what his work is based on?  :fruity:
  17. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 28/02/19

Terco_Viejo said:
    Questions for Gökhan Şahin (free choice)
    -Would you be so kind as to let us know how you deal with the UV mapping process and derive the result of it to Rigging - Animating?

-The cloth physics applied to the armorwear models could fix the texture deformation-stretching by movement that is currently visible through something similar to Real-Time Dynamic Wrinkling?
    KkbqDNC.png

I think maybe it be best he does a Video about the Questions so we can see it over and over again, even if it be just one minute long.

I still wonder about the Weapons that are kinda in the Armour or on the Bandits in the Play Videos it looked like they got pierced by then when wearing then on the Belt... but maybe these dirty Bandits are into BDSM stuff  :iamamoron:

My guess is they are directly attached to the Model, is it possible to put some distance between the Weapons and the Armour in that way they would look that they where over the Armour and not into it.

I think what I really would like to know is if they have a " To do List " of things that are still open or need to be done till they ship the game? I guess that be like almost like a Release Date.

Next week is Blog 99 so then we might get with Blog 100 the Releases Date?  :fruity:
  18. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 28/02/19

TFK_Ted said:

I think one thing they could do is releasing additional Modules to install for Warband in the meantime while we wait for Bannerlord as example I suggest:

- Sea Battles like they are in Either Viking Conquest or in Blood and Gold Caribbean.

- Maybe some Tools to edit Warband? For example a real map editor... I use Bloodpass editor to make maps it was the only one that somehow worked for me.

19. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 28/02/19

I can understand both Sides for being either mad or Salty... but we might not see a Solution to solve this what is standing in the room

Why cant we resolve this all in a more civil matter, I would suggest " Trail by Combat "  :iamamoron:

i-demand-a-trial-by-combat-you-could-do-that.jpg
  20. LAST_ACTION_HERO

Dev Blog 28/02/19

I would have Questions for the Next Blog.

What 3D Tools can we as Modders expect?

In Blog number 70 it said: 
    https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/70

Modders_Limitations.PNG

- What Plugins or Tools will be released to for example edit or make Models in Blender and to reimport in the Game or will there be a in Game Editor to make/edit Models?

- Can we know a bit more about the Tech that is used and what we can expect also what Limitations the current Tech used has?

- Also you guys can just upload maybe a 5 Minute Video on youtube for the next Blog, there is no need to be shy you guys are still our favourite Game studio  :wink:

Tools so far confirmed to expect form Talewords:

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/26

About Character Creation:

About the Present selection like it was showed in the Video about Prominent People, is there a Editor for Modders to add more lets say haircuts and other Face Features to extend it on our own?

pbe6rfqfm07z.png

- Can we edit Modify the base Models in the selection Screen? For example to have very Fat Obese People in Game or some as Muscular as a 80s Body Builder in the golden age of Body Building?

- I also was wondering if there is a Hit box on the model that scales with the Body Size/Heigh, if so does it go like a Square all over or covers the model like a Skin? Because I wonder if someone makes a Model of a Veteran Warrior or Pirate that has not all Limbs how the Collision boxes will work.

- The above Questions brings me to the next that is will there be Decapitations and Features in game to make the gore more Realistic? ( Kinda like in Viking Conquest DLC )

- for Realism mods... do all created Characters come with Underwear or can we mod that out later or will there be like in Warband optical Lines where the underwear was? Afterall its a 18+ Game right?

mountandblade1.jpg

Other Questions I would have is:

- Will there be Troop exhaustion? Like if they run all time and then they be tired and will just fight much slower then Fresh troops. ( Otherwise we can just mod it in )

- About the Heat Map, will we see or be able to use that in Game? For example during war to see where choke points are and armies run into each other? Also for like Trade War to see from where to cut off or buy out Resources so the other Lords Businesses can not get then cheap.

Thanks for reading and answering the Questions in advance  :fruity:

Cheers  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom