Search results for query: *

1. Brujo106

Lag Desync bug with multiplayer (Video proof) could use some help

2. Brujo106

FinalMouse Ultralight and stable max fps in multiplayer

3. Brujo106

Open Weird laggs appear from time to time

in the first clip of the video u can see what im talking about, i was playing there with 300 fps and 1000hz mouse polling rate, for some reason long time ago i just dicovered the lag start when you are attacking and blocking specially down attack and when u are using the horse and you crash some player. If you guys want to see this type of lag just cap your game at 999fps and set your mouse at 1000hz of polling rate, then just join any server that allow you to play at 999fps (ludus server, eu duel...) then start to feint with your weapon fast when you are moving and enjoy :smile:
  4. Brujo106

Open Weird laggs appear from time to time

Hi guys first of all im not an expert of any thing, but this happend to me aswell and i have a long time doing some test trying to find where is the problem, so i think the problem is the way the information is sent between the server and your pc (you shouldn't have this problems playing in singleplayer or in your own server with 0 ping).

The first problem: this game is old and looks like dont support well the high polling rates of this new mouses (1000hz or 500hz, even with 250hz u can have a bit of lag).Looks like Keyboards polling rate doesn't affect the game, before i used a cheap 125hz keyboard, now i have a mechanical one with 500hz of polling rate but dont make me lag.

The second problem: the higher is your framerate more lag you going to have and more strange things going to happend in your screen, i think this have some relation with the tickrate of the servers, when i host a server in my own pc the tickrate of the server is 100fps with some spikes to 125 so i can imagine the community servers have the same tickrates, but if the servers are just bad or have alot of people inside, the tickrate should be lower. So if your framerate is above the tickrate of the server the game engine have to create some invented-imaginary frames because the server is sending you only 100-125 frames or less, so the game engine just can start to show you some things in your screen that are not really happening in the server or for other players. As i said this dont happend in singleplayer, only in multiplayer at least for me.

Conclusion and solution for me: you have to decrease your framerate, if 300fps make you lag try 200, if keep lagging try 150, 144, 120, 100... But if you want to play at 300+ fps you have to change the polling rate of your mouse to 125hz or 250hz, 500hz going to keep lagging. I dont know if this problem have some relation with the internet or hardware of your pc because i didn't tried other routers or hardware.

Sorry about my english if i make some mistakes writing. Btw here are my pc specs: amd rx580 8gb, i5 10400f, 16gb ram at 3200 mhz, game installed in a hdd and i play with an ethernet cable (10m long)

UPDATE: I was wrong in the second point, i have been doing some test about the connection with the servers and looks like the real tickrate of the servers are around 30hz (client and server packets around 30), the problem come when you are running the game at high framerates and high polling rate in the mouse, this causes that the client packets sent to the server have some big spikes, so become unstable. Probably there are some problems with the interpolation technique of the game as well.
  5. Brujo106

Open Weird lags - Internet?

Hi guys first of all im not an expert of any thing, but this happend to me aswell and i have a long time doing some test trying to find where is the problem, so i think the problem is the way the information is sent between the server and your pc (you shouldn't have this problems playing in singleplayer or in your own server with 0 ping).

The first problem: this game is old and looks like dont support well the high polling rates of this new mouses (1000hz or 500hz, even with 250hz u can have a bit of lag).Looks like Keyboards polling rate doesn't affect the game, before i used a cheap 125hz keyboard, now i have a mechanical one with 500hz of polling rate but dont make me lag.

The second problem: the higher is your framerate more lag you going to have and more strange things going to happend in your screen, i think this have some relation with the tickrate of the servers, when i host a server in my own pc the tickrate of the server is 100fps with some spikes to 125 so i can imagine the community servers have the same tickrates, but if the servers are just bad or have alot of people inside, the tickrate should be lower. So if your framerate is above the tickrate of the server the game engine have to create some invented-imaginary frames because the server is sending you only 100-125 frames or less, so the game engine just can start to show you some things in your screen that are not really happening in the server or for other players. As i said this dont happend in singleplayer, only in multiplayer at least for me.

Conclusion and solution for me: you have to decrease your framerate, if 300fps make you lag try 200, if keep lagging try 150, 144, 120, 100... But if you want to play at 300+ fps you have to change the polling rate of your mouse to 125hz or 250hz, 500hz going to keep lagging. I dont know if this problem have some relation with the internet or hardware of your pc because i didn't tried other routers or hardware.

Sorry about my english if i make some mistakes writing. Btw here are my pc specs: amd rx580 8gb, i5 10400f, 16gb ram at 3200 mhz, game installed in a hdd and i play with an ethernet cable (10m long)

UPDATE: I was wrong in the second point, i have been doing some test about the connection with the servers and looks like the real tickrate of the servers are around 30hz (client and server packets around 30), the problem come when you are running the game at high framerates and high polling rate in the mouse, this causes that the client packets sent to the server have some big spikes, so become unstable. Probably there are some problems with the interpolation technique of the game as well.
  6. Brujo106

FinalMouse Ultralight and stable max fps in multiplayer

Hi, i know you posted this 3 years ago but if you are alive, i have the same problem as you. If you want we can talk a bit about this i think many people suffer this but looks like not many of them notice this problem.
  7. Brujo106

INT Native Duel Busby Redemption Duel Tournament - 160$ Prize Pool

Brujo 7 - 1 Bobo wp.

Good luck to all for the rest of the tournament.
  8. Brujo106

Login failed

Guys multiplayer is working for me now.
  9. Brujo106

Login failed

win 7 64 bit too ;_;
  10. Brujo106

Login failed

same here.

btw:
    16:14:39: Starting BattlEye Service...

16:14:42: Launching game...
    16:14:51: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
    16:14:51: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\95db02f263bd8af012b5b736c98f431e\System.ni.dll".
  11. Brujo106

Dev Blog 29/03/19

After dedicating more than 3000 hours to this game (3000 to multiplayer, around 500 events played and maybe 300 to singleplayer)
    I have to say that not all fans of this game play only the campaign, many others we really like the multiplayer and the beta is great news, not only to test the multiplayer and its gamemodes, it is also useful to find bugs and glitches in the game mechanics.
    But the beta will not help if you do not give access to EXPERIENCED PLAYERS, who detect these errors in the mechanics of the game. I think it would also be good if you gave him access to famous youtubers and streamers, to give the game publicity and attract new people (50% players with experience, 50% youtubers and streamers).

Btw I think a gamemode similar to battle royale would be attractive for new players.  :grin:
  12. Brujo106

Native Completed The Champion's Cup $100 Duel Tournament

In game name: Brujo
    Steam name: Brujo106
Back
Top Bottom