Search results for query: *

1. arrahik

In Progress d3d_device buffer failed

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
    I'm getting the same error as him on 1.6.4
  2. arrahik

Thorgrim's Map Editor v0.9.0 (Updated 20/06/2008)

Some mod maps refuse to be opened. For example the AD1257 map, like Bezumnyi Joe said.
  3. arrahik

Bloodpass Warband Map Editor

Yep, I'm getting that error too.
  4. arrahik

SP Native Custom Banners and Uniforms Pack (CBU Pack)

Loving how the colours look, good job guys!!
  5. arrahik

Oops, my bad. Thought it's compatible. Thanks for helping me guys.
  6. arrahik

Version 1.5.5 with the latest hotfix. I have it checked in the launcher. Where should it be in the load order? I have it pretty high up, just under the native modules.

Here's a screenshot
  7. arrahik

Thanks for the reply! Should I start a new game? I did what you said, but the issue persists.

Edit: Hm even starting a new game doesn't fix it. All the banners are correct, it's just the colour of the text which doesn't look right. It's plain white with no background colour. Looks exactly like this earlier image from Piconi.

8. arrahik

Not sure why, but the colour of the settlement names is just white. I checked the mapConfig.json file and it has all the correct colours. What could be causing this issue?
  9. arrahik

Bloodpass Warband Map Editor

Hello I find the problem solver .It's about your operation system's language preference .You need to just change it to English (United Kingdom or United States) .I use a Turkish language preferenced windows 10 operation system then i changed format and language preference to United Kingdom's English and boom its solved .For developer of this map editor I have a suggestion .Make your program supports another languages' unicode format or people will be unable to work this program without the language pack .Thanks in advance .

I changed my language preference to English (UK), but I'm still getting the same error.
  10. arrahik

RaW:Previews+News

Seek n Destroy said:
    Thanks, forgot to specify that Rgcotl made the map an eternity ago and I thought I had lost it only to recover it from a drive backup or transfer I stumbled upon. I've done my best to fix and improve what I can with my limited skills in this area and I believe it's in a functional state although I'm trying to improve it further. I need to add some forests and change some terrain to break the monotony a bit, find some solution to prevent the field battles from looking like the worst of Warband terrain generation and fix some small visual glitches.

Adding more forests will definitely make the map look better. Especially in norhern Italy. A lot of mods have barren looking maps which kinda ruin the immersion imo. Can't wait too see it when you're done!
  11. arrahik

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

VictorF said:
    You know, TW is like that chick (or dude) that keeps tauting you and never really lets you know if you have a chance with her. You can never just get over her cause she never lets you go. When you think she is in, nah, "I'm not ready for a relationship yet", but if you try to move on, "heeey, I missed you! Here, have this sweet b*** ***, I feel like I'll be ready soon°".

I just wanna know if the game is gonna be ready this year or not. If not, please, just let me get over it and move on with my life, I promisse to check the forums again in 6 months or so. Just let me know WHEN YOU BELIEVE IT'S GONNA BE OUT, I beg you!

I KNOW YOU HAVE AN ESTIMATE. Just say it. Pretty please?

That description is so accurate it hurts.
  12. arrahik

Bellum Imperii: Previews & Dev Blogs

Is the mod dead?
  13. arrahik

Well I hope things go smoother from now on :smile:
  14. arrahik

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I loved every piece of info, but I'm disappointed.

No release date, no release window - nothing. Nothing at all. I'm surprised at how calm everyone is. I expected salt overflowing everywhere.
  15. arrahik

So how's it going?
  16. arrahik

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Article is up but still no file.
  17. arrahik

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for a mod to get uploaded?
  18. arrahik

Comments: 3.0 Released

Why are the trees ****ed up?
  19. arrahik

The Academy, Discussion, Suggestions, Ideas, whatever you like!

Love your mod! I just have one suggestion. In some mods you can check the troop trees by going to "Rerports" and then "Faction Troops" or something like that. Can you add that to this mod? There are so many troops with different names so it's kinda overwhelming haha.
Back
Top Bottom