Search results for query: *

1. ze_burretoe

whare can I find alot of gold and diamonds?

The Lord7 said:
    this will spoil a 2 queists for you so don`t read if you want to discover them for you`r own.
    1 there is a chest were u find the golden bug in a nord village by the sea (I forget it`s name but it`s on the beach I think the one near tihr town) when you`r in the village you`ll see a black tower go to that tower but before u reach the tower there is a small hell on the right search the ground for a chest (the chest is look like a small bug you`ll probably not see it but it named chest) search well it`s hard to find isnide it you`ll find the golden bug and the chest will be filled with dimond gold selver & crystalls

2 when you complete nikolas request of a gold golem (you must be anit-hero for him to appear) the doll master will follow you & wants you to find all his dolls when you find them he will give you something that allow you to change 6 wheat stacks into a gold bar vial camp menu

or you can simply graverobbing for dimond or gold (small chance).
    thanks for the info!
  2. ze_burretoe

whare can I find alot of gold and diamonds?

Im always looking for gold, but I find some diamonds, so what do I do. and good way to make money?
  3. ze_burretoe

severely addicted?

so, I've played for 20 hours in the past two days. help me
Back
Top Bottom