Search results for query: *

1. How many Brytenwalda players? Informal Poll!

The very end of 2020 and i still playing, just love this mod very much.
    I really hope they will made up the Brutenwald for Bannerlord.
    Maybe i can join the team as a 3d modeller.
  2. Keep picked weapons

Got it, thank you.
  3. Keep picked weapons

Thanks for the answers, guys. I prefer to use the game mechanics, and I know that in Br. there is a freelancer mode, in which there is an option to keep weapons, but Br. devs have removed it. So I thought, maybe someone knows how to get this option back, where to change which code? But I also like the option with a loot percentage, thanks a lot. Sorry for my English :smile:
  4. Keep picked weapons

Hello! Is there any way to keep the weapons raised on the battlefield? it's damn difficult to get a bow, with which the thieves of the robbers go, and I really want it. There some weapons (and armors) in game, which incredibly hard to get. Slavetraders bow, dane sword, long cavalerian knur...
  5. The Famous Weapon [spoiler]

Found this "Gae Bolga". Uh, you don't really need it. Its one trowing spear with 60 damage. But its only one in bag and very heavy, like angons. But if you really want it to collection,

1) Speak with  Tiarna Faelchu mac Airmetach about famous weapon
    2) Go to Dwean Fochier
    3) Check a door near the guildmaster, you need look at the sky or the top corner of that door
    4) Go to the shop and answer 3 or 4 question. All you need is reading wiki - i found all answers there.
    5) Got it. Enjoy.
Back
Top Bottom