Search results for query: *

1. dont get rent from village

lol its just anoying bug, i am playing for almost 2 years and when i want to play rodoks i get this glich.
  2. dont get rent from village

dont get rent from my fief. when king i pleage aliance to lord i got village that was lootet at that moment. i wait some time and my village got normal but still i cant get any rents. now village prosperity is high and all upgrades bild, but still no rents. its now 8 weks from moment when i got...
  3. New version of NE inbound!

We have prosperity of vilages and towns. So i i want village (B) i can trade my village (A) and give some money for trade and to cover ineqality in prosperity. same with Towns or castles. And mb fiefs that are close to borders are less valuable in trades becouse you need to defend them more freqent. Thats my vision of this
  4. New version of NE inbound!

Can you add tradin with fiefs inside of faction? Its the only thing i dreamed about sinse WB release and i love your mod so i dont want to change to diplomacy
  5. Compatible Third Party Mods

polobow said:
    The source code of Native Expansion has been released (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,264589.0.html). Is it possible to merge them?
    It will be great if you marge this
Back
Top Bottom