Search results for query: *

1. Fellington

Will devs plan on adding feast back into the game?

I would definitely like to see feasts return but in a more refined form. Feasts could be devastating in Warband, King Harlaus comes to mind.
  2. Fellington

Can the player be a evil ruler or warlord?

I regularly loot villages and attack caravans. Does that count as evil? I do think execution is alittle nerfed but if you executed everyone with no consequences that'd be boring. If you executed everyone like a tyrant, I'm pretty sure people would be after you.
  3. Fellington

A few thougths about 1.2.0

I believe diplomacy will come to the game at some point. If they are still adding updates that change the game's mechanics like 1.2.0. I'm hopeful.
  4. Fellington

Is This Game Dead?

I agree. TW stop updating this game, he says it's perfect.
    I didn't say it was perfect. No game is nor did I say to stop updating the game. Come up with a real argument next time.
  5. Fellington

Is This Game Dead?

The game doesn't look dead to me. I regularly play clan vs clan battles on multiplayer. It's a singeplayer game mostly. Constantly updated for what? 3 years roughly? They just released a decent patch very recently. Useless post I agree.
  6. Fellington

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Just wanted to log in to say great work guys. Been playing since Warband, around 2015. You added alot of things that I feel were missing! Keep up the good work!
  7. Fellington

Release Plans

It's almost harvesting season voiceover please.
  8. Fellington

The Oceanic (OC) Battle Server, a petition from our community.

+1

We keep hitting the 100 player slot cap every Sunday. However, some people are getting fed up with the same map and factions. Cmon taleworlds, please stop killing your oce community in the cradle. I hope in the next patches you will address this eventually.
  9. Fellington

Resolved 12 Players can't login after Captain Clan Match crash

+1

Don't know why dis is happening to our boys. Cmon taleworlds..
  10. Fellington

There needs to be a criminal path in the current game

It's kinda sad that alot of the features in devblogs have been cut. Criminal mechanics were one of the most hyped things I wanted plus diplomacy.

I honestly believe Taleworlds did this to simplify the game for the console market.
  11. Fellington

OC Battle servers rarely up, Siege gone completely, refresh/lobby simulator. Please let us play your game...

OCE has always been dedicated to mount and blade in the long term. I've been playing Mount and Blade personally, for 6 years.

Please consider us in the mp side of things. The servers and the map switching in the battle mode would be a godsend.
  12. Fellington

Why do you all hate this game?

This forum has been whining since launch. It's nothing new. Lots of the veterans, including myself wanted this game to be paradox level of depth with deep medieval rpg mechanics and battles. Annoyed with the missing features from the devblogs. Overhyped. And this is the result.

But it's still a good game compared to the rest of the trash out there. I will play both Bannerlord and Warband to the end of time until a worthy contender comes fourth. Only Starsector and Kenshi come to mind but they have little to no faction building. Point me to a game that offers similar gameplay to Bannerlord or Warband. Maybe Nobunga's Ambition? The battles there are abit simplistic doe. There is practically none.

Taleworlds has done a good job. The hype was bound to attract a lot negative attention. Did I want more in-depth diplomacy? Yes. Did I want more mechanics from paradox games? Sure do. But I won't let those elements sour my enjoyment of the game, especially when mods can add those things.
  13. Fellington

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Good patch. That's all I can say.
  14. Fellington

Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

So is it possible that diplomacy or other items not listed here might be in the cards for future dlc? Or you can't confirm that?
  15. Fellington

Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

I like this update.

But I'm still disappointed we won't be seeing more kingdom management mechanics similar to the diplomacy mod for Warband and Bannerlord or a more fleshed out dynasty system? Or the crime empire stuff that was talked about in the earliest of devblogs? Other than that, I'm pretty satisfied with the planned changes. As long as modding is in a good place at the end of EA, I'm good.

Just at least consider the requests for more 'meatier' features.
  16. Fellington

Resolved [1.6.4] Pixelation Issue

Hey, can you please try clean install?

This fixed the issue. Thanks.
  17. Fellington

Let's talk about the spears.

I don't know they don't allow spears to hit in close quarters. This always bugged me since Warband
  18. Fellington

Resolved [1.6.4] Pixelation Issue

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files? Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

The issue still persists after doing this, unfortunately. I will try reinstalling it.
Back
Top Bottom