Search results for query: *

1. Abbot of finnian mission - favour from mael braesil « on: Today at 06:59:05 PM »

I saw that there is an option of a favor from mael braesil but didnt choose it and i dont want to start a new game to see what it does. Can someone tell me what the favour/s are and what does it do?
  2. Abbot of finnian mission - favour from mael braesil

I saw that there is an option of a favor from mael braesil but didnt choose it and i dont want to start a new game to see what it does. Can someone tell me what the favour/s are and what does it do?
  3. Weird Performance loss?

Go to documents your mount and blade folder and delete rgl_config and do what you did with settings again. Thats what i did when i broke my settings and it worked for me.
  4. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

EDIT: I made the troops and added them, thanks for all the help!

EDIT #2: Is there a way to make custom troops be recruited from your factions cities or your refuge?
  5. How to add custom troops? (viking conquest)

ahahah, just saw where i am posting, sorry!
  6. How to add custom troops? (viking conquest)

Hello, can someone tell me how to add custom troops and if you can add them to viking conquest? Using the troop editor?
  7. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Does anyone know how to add custom troops? I've tried adding them and using the guide to adding them but it doesent seem to work :razz:
  8. I cant find my Viking Conquest on the game startup window

cud you not caps and use a small font sise?
  9. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Is there a list of traits (like berserker)? And how to get them, I only ever ge berserker, how to get the other ones?
  10. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

How do you set a second outfit?
  11. Finally got the chance to take a look into VC

You just counted everything people are asking for for the last year. Myself i wanted half of this for a while now...
  12. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Why is there no option of training men using the second option (trains infantry not spearman) at my minister? I put 200 troops to be trained and he doesent train them to become infantry but to become spearman. Is there any way to make it so he trains infantry?
  13. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

kalarhan said:
    SubZeroCro said:
    Is it possible to overtrow kings?

same as in native
    havent played native that much , thats why i asked how :razz: atleast what do you have to do to start overtrowing
  14. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Is it possible to overtrow kings? Like if i join as a vassal to a faction to become a king? If yes, how? Thanks.
  15. No text after turning on and off cheat mode.

Yeah, i figured it out, but thanks! I gotta ask, what does the "EDIT" mode let you do? Everything i saw was the terrain option.
  16. No text after turning on and off cheat mode.

Never knew of "edit mode" Il backup my save and try it out :razz:

EDIT : I cant seem to find the edit mode :razz:
  17. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

How much troops can a castle hold? Im asking because i saw a message "your castle has too many troops and some can be levyed by a marshal? I only have under 300 troops in there.
  18. No text after turning on and off cheat mode.

I wanted to see what can you do in cheat mode and after turning it off i had no text in the bottom left corner. Is there any way to fix it without restarting my game?
  19. Konungr Kierd

How did you get orm's armor? isnt it impossible to get outside of storymode?
Back
Top Bottom