Search results for query: *

• Users: zspiano
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Saddle of Aeneas, 20.6k golds, 76 armor, nothing but a red cloth covering horse body!

Seriously? Is this a magic saddle? Just a red cloth can bring 76 armor to horse, TW plz don’t make this game magic items or is this another unfinished item in graphic added in v1.5.9?
  2. In Progress Vlandian gallants look too short and small, wrong size!

No mod clean game, Played vlandia, have cavalry army, gallants look too short and small in formation, their horses are in donkey size, they gallants look like kids on donkey back, please fix the vlandian gallants size!
  3. In Progress Change hair made my characters voice reset to 1, barbarian sound.

Want to change hair then visit town barber, after that my empire character voice reset to 1, was 4 before that. Suggestion: haircut should not make the voice change cuz it has no chance to change back to the voice type I like, so that is how it mess up my interest in a well played campaign...
  4. How dose the siege workshop work in castle? What is it use for?

Don’t understand from its intrduction notes in the game, repair the wall? Dose the wall need repair in this game? Build siege engine means can destroy enemy siege equipments, anyway how dose it work and is it necessary to upgrade it to level 3?
  5. Plz fix broken simulation! 19 cavalry vs 7 looters one heavy cavalry die!

Devs if you haven’t realized how broken the simulation is that’s the case for mine. Clean game no mod, 18 cavalry vs 7 looters, 1 elite cataphract, 13 imperial bucellarii, 4 vlandian caravan guards——send the troops, super heavy armored cataphract die! So hard to upgrade the cataphract and then...
  6. Banners when? Bannerlord not Moblord, title says everything!

Hi mighty devs, it’s been many months prob a year from release, still no banners, how could it fit the brilliant title the bannerlord, the battlefield seems too bleak, atmosphere lacking, like two groups of mobs fighting for nothing. Even modders can made it in old version seems not bad, I...
  7. Resolved Can not reload crossbow on horseback, with skill point.

When can we can this work normally? Already picked the skill point but still can not work.
  8. Resolved AI deploy soldiers in the river at the start of battle!

This is so weird, mine all cav 2 third horse archers then AI deploy soldiers standing in water make itself can not move...
  9. Resolved Mamluke regular carries round shield in troop list, but it changes in battlefield...

It changes to kite shields in battlefield, I don’t like it, round shields are more historical and stylistic! Can you fix it?
  10. Simulation is bad! My 20 cav vs 2 steppe bandit, mine 3 die

It’s really absurd, 3 die is 2 heavy khuzait horse archers n 1 horse archer which is high tier units, vs just 2 steppe bandits which is spear build. 20 horse archers simulation like this...
  11. Resolved Companion Aika the She-Wolf needs 11406 golds to settle debts!

Bug or intended that pricy? She looks ugly and skills are ordinary, I don’t think she deserves that much golds to be hired.
  12. Resolved Sturgian Warriors clothes is totally clipping with weapons n shield!

It is awfully ugly, very swollen, really hate cloth weapon clipping, plz fix it or redesign SW’s clothes.
  13. Resolved Companion's portrait is inconsistent with character's face.

Companion Entho the brave has a child face in party portrait which is definitely an immersion breaking bug. This forum is weird, I can’t find upload picture button.
  14. Resolved Bug: Buying Aesrai horses, golds deducted item disappeared.

Buying Aesrai horses, golds deducted but item disappeared. Not in inventory.
  15. Resolved Chain horse harness unfinished, item icon misses, animation wrong.

Chain horse harness unfinished, item icon misses, animation wrong.
  16. Resolved Chain horse harness unfinished, item icon misses, animation wrong.

Chain horse harness unfinished, item icon misses, animation wrong. how to upload game screenshot?
  17. Need More Info Companion stuck at the edge of desert bump, no move till got killed.

Hi, fighting with desert bandits, my companion run out of arrows then chased by horse bandit to the edge of a desert bump(small hill with stones) then got stuck on horse, freezes there with no move, no turn around, got stabbed down. definitely a bug.
  18. Resolved Loose formation order gives no effect.

Choosing loose formation for archers but stand down without any move. No effect.
  19. Need More Info WIN7 64bit, game can not save, no file upload, setting reset very time restart game.

no save file appear after clicking save game, vedio and performace setting, actually every kindda setting can not be reserved, all reset when restart game.
Back
Top Bottom