Search results for query: *

1. zaji1911

Perisno 1.1x - Main Thread | V1.4.4 | 4-16-2022

Really great work on the QOL changes and bugfixes. The game feels much more polished and immersive. Those little changes really make large difference to the overall feel and immersive quality.
  2. zaji1911

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Nothing objectively wrong with it, I just don't like it. Too op in my opinion. The ai alone puts them leagues above the idiotic native ai troops, but they tend to have crazy gear and profs along with it. Just too much for me. There used to be an option in the camp menu to turn it off, but at some point it was taken away. You sure there's no way to disable it? I'm no modder, but I can at least edit a couple text files if that's all it takes.
    Well since there's no answer on removing it, anyone have any advice on the battle tactic for defeating them? I've found no tactic that's especially effective against them, and my only option is always to just hit them with overwhelming force. Even then though, there are always at least a couple casualties on my side. Even the heaviest knights will eventually succumb to enough headshots, when the horse archer ai knows how to kite and the regular cavalry ai just knows how to be kited.
  3. zaji1911

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

You can't. What's wrong?
    Nothing objectively wrong with it, I just don't like it. Too op in my opinion. The ai alone puts them leagues above the idiotic native ai troops, but they tend to have crazy gear and profs along with it. Just too much for me. There used to be an option in the camp menu to turn it off, but at some point it was taken away. You sure there's no way to disable it? I'm no modder, but I can at least edit a couple text files if that's all it takes.
  4. zaji1911

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

How can I disable the advanced horse archer ai?
  5. zaji1911

Perisno 0.99 - The Main Thread (HF18 - 27.Mar.2020)

Peasants themselves are the deadliest force in a fair combat scenario, especially in groups. They can hit through each other to reach the player, all with the ability to attack from a different direction. They can also stagger-lock the player occasionally. I wouldn't dare fight them if I can avoid it.
    I don't know, maybe I'm just being a whiny noob, but it honestly feels like far more of a struggle than it's ever been to fight peasants.
    Speaking of, the description for ironflesh (reduce damage by 3) has to be inaccurate, unless these villagers with wooden staves are hitting me for 70 damage on a bad swing.
  6. zaji1911

Maybe I suddenly got very rusty, but I've never struggled to fight more than 3 villagers in the train peasants quest before, and assumed it was related to whatever made crossbowmen OP.
    Not that concerned with horse archer ai (even though it mega buffs elves), but I've found 1 on x combat, especially against any rangers being much harder in the latest update. The vanilla ai is too easily exploitable and desperately needs a buff, but I don't see why "buffing ai" also does the same thing buffing profs would do. Low skilled guys shouldn't be so adept, especially rangers, when they were already the most dangerous enemies in the past versions.
  7. zaji1911

Why is there no option to disable the AI changes in the latest patch?
    There's no reason wandering criminals (120 crossbow prof) should be able to nail my head or feet in 9/10 shots while I move full speed sideways with my shield up. Nor should training peasants be near impossible without turning on autoblock.
  8. zaji1911

Questions regarding POP Options / Suggestions so far

k0nr@d said:
    It is much more productive when mounted xbowmen just shoot few times and switch to melee. Much more.
    So what you're saying is, it's better if mounted crossbowmen don't use crossbows
  9. zaji1911

Let's Play - Prophesy of Pendor 3.9 - Only ladies allowed! - Now in English!

Plasquar said:
    (Almost at episode 50 now)
    smilie.php

Having to lure unique spawns somewhere else than the Noldor isn't that easy...
    But I managed to do it a few times now and there's something I really need now.

Where can you buy wine? I checked every town in Sarleon/Ravenstern empire now but I can't find any.  :neutral:
    Man, you are really quick at uploading these. Wine is uncommon/rare in any goods market, so you're just getting a little unlucky of you're not finding it. Villages can sell it too, so make sure you're checking those.
  10. zaji1911

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

SpectralKnight said:
    Yea, but the point is that you do not really EVER need a rune weapon.
    They are there to give you that extra edge in combat and turn you into a machine of certain doom.
    That extra speed.
    That extra damage.
    That piercing (which is what most people get rune weapons for).

They are that step above, and if you want that step above then you need to pay a hefty price for them.
    I routinely have to two hit heavily around enemies with my normal one hander, so having that pierce is a godsend.
    That's the case with other rune weapons, but 1handers specifically are really not a whole step above regular weapons. I mean, I already got the ruby bow and don't regret it a bit, and I think the rune 2handers are almost a requirement if you use 2h and ride a horse, but I cannot see myself having any reason, in any playthrough or point in the game, to use my gems on a rune 1hander.
  11. zaji1911

SpectralKnight said:
    Well the ruby has 45 Piercing. Which is pretty amazing.
    Sapphire has 138 speed and 45c which is better and faster than any equivalent.
    Seriously, it is better than the runed bastard sword. which was nerfed.
    It has like 4-6 more damage and 13 more speed than normal best weapons.

The ruby will destroy most units in one hit.
    So will most top-tier regular weapons. If your profs/skills are high even just decently high (which is easy if you spend your Q. gems on elixrs instead of weapons) most anything will kill in one hit. The slight increase of ease the rune weapons might give is nowhere near worth 2-3 Qualis gems.
  12. zaji1911

1h rune weapons are totally under-powered. It was arguable whether they were worth qualis gems before, but now it's no question they're not even close. The best 1h rune weapon is probably the emerald sword, but its stats are insignificantly higher than top-tier regular 1h weapons, and nearly equal if they have a good modifier.
  13. zaji1911

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Yuusha said:
    did the capture chances get reduced? I've use a noldor army to weaken warlord zulkar's army and then let them run from noldor, after that i just chased the weaken warlord zulkar's army until his HP is back to 20%, when I defeated zulkar with just my own army he just keeps escaping no matter how many times i reload to defeat him with auto resolve/fighting normally my prison management is on 5 if that helps, not sure if its a bug or not zulkar like impossible to capture or i'm just having really bad luck after killing him over and over more than 40 times
    From the 3.9 changelog:
    1. Reloading game doesn't change outcomes of some events, e.g. asking travelers for treasure chests like the Red Brotherhood one, chance of capture the Qualis Gem heroes, rewards in Noldor tournament. If after few reloads result is the same, accept it and move on (as in some cases even "failure" may influence player's next move). Spend more time in the actual game, not in the load menu. Remember: defeat/failure doesn't always mean "the end" - it may be just the beginning of a tale, which you share with your grandchildren when the time comes :smile:
  14. zaji1911

st_ryder said:
    Not sure if bug or it will fix itself later, but I captured Singal as a marshal with my lords and demanded the town for myself, got rejected and I announced independence with all fiefs including Singal and the lords who helped me are sitting in town and not leaving (they are obviously my enemies now). Anyway to force them to leave?
    I've had a similar issue with Count Deodatus of Ravenstern. No idea when he first got there, but he's been sitting in the keep of Ethos for at least 100 game days. Baccus even had a war with Ravenstern at one point, but he still just sat there before and after it ended.
  15. zaji1911

Whats your favorite thing about PoP?

Slaughtering Alaric's army of deserters while that heavenly fiddle theme plays
  16. zaji1911

Madijeis said:
    My precious pike unit
    lol I've been trying hard to amass gladiators, but I can't stand trying to keep these weakling pikemen alive. What is the value you see in them?
  17. zaji1911

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Plasquar said:
    Can you get the map to the Red Brotherhood Hideout multiple times?
    Yep. The hideout will spawn in a different location and contain a refreshed set of items (but it will never contain another Qualis Gem)
  18. zaji1911

lynxbuckler said:
    Admittedly I'm unsure if this is a new bug in v3.9, as it's my first time playing a male character.

When I select a troop group to command in battle, the voice line doesn't match. I have 1 for all, 2 for infantry, 3 for archers, etc., but when I press "1" the guy yells "Infantry," even though the info thing says I've selected all. When I press 2 for infantry the audio plays "Archers" and so on down the line, one off. It's really throwing me off.

As an aside, it's a really really annoying voice, so it might be nice to have a quick option to turn it off. I know I can replace the sound files with blanks, but... y'know.

I also had my first village rescue fail after I fell but my troops won in continuation. Since that first time it hasn't happened again.
    Well the default controls have "1" for infantry, "2" for archers etc. This is why your guy is yelling their names.

As for the village rescue, I believe it is possible to fail if all the villager allies die, even if all your men survive.
  19. zaji1911

Feedback/observations for v3.9

Anyone else find rasmus a little too hard to get rid of? He seems to lock on to me from, and follow me for a far greater distance than any other large armies
  20. zaji1911

Feedback/observations for v3.9

Most every battle I've had with advanced horse archer AI on has just had the enemy's horse archers run to the far side of the map and get stuck there
Back
Top Bottom