Search results for query: *

1. Party size issues.....

hey just wondering i have a good skill in leadership and some renown yet my party size is 38 like seriously? 38.... just a quick question does this mod take base party size into account, is this affected by the race? because i'm playing as a dwarf
  2. Towns have over 2500 garrisons, Seriously?

:evil: :evil: I Can't siege a town All of them have +2000 men in garrisons, they sally i out and i get absoloutly rekt btw i've never seen such huge numbers before, is it just this mod? if yes then please how to disable it? Btw if u've got any siege tactics other than the archers holding one...
  3. Best Cavalry Unit in the Mod??

i'm doing really well now i started my own Kingdom Cav is really good i can take armies 3 times bigger than me but i lose a few in sieges btw i wonder what is the best cav unit for both fields and sieges (my personal favorite are French croissiers)
  4. Starting My own kingdom in this imposible mod

Hey I've spent a lot of time in this mod about 30 hours I have entreprises in every city so that's a 50k worth of monthly income but now i want  to wage war and conquer But every castle in the game seem to have A reeeal big garrison compared to my 100 elites how can i do this  :shock: :shock...
  5. How Can I Make Money fast in this mod

Hi everyone so i'm a very good native player but in this mod there dosen't seem to be a way to earn money real quickly so that i can invest in some entreprises and get going
  6. How To Make Money Real Fast

Hello Im new To this mod But I'm a good native player i wonder how can i make money very fast without slave trading or looting Pros Plz 8-) 8-)
  7. Independence Questions (help me)

I'm a swadian lord and i have 4 cities and 4 castles I want to declare my independence but i dont know how anyone knows how to help?? Any tips on how to manage my new kingdom or how to get vassals? NOTE:when i speak with the king about this he always say to surrender all my fiefs to him
Back
Top Bottom