Search results for query: *

1. TheDragonknight

Warbandman Youtube Channel

If anyone wanted some tips on how to use the Ballista in Siege:
  2. TheDragonknight

New Video Out! For those who don't know there is an equivalent mod to Persistent Kingdoms/Persistent Worlds for Warband. Very exciting news! Its called persistent Empires

Here is the link to the mod for those curious https://persistentempires.com/
  3. TheDragonknight

First day of release video
  4. TheDragonknight

NA Siege Completed Bannerlord 2nd Siege Tournament

Unfortunately not enough teams have signed up or even showed interest so I'll have to cancel this tournament.
  5. TheDragonknight

Dialogues...

Nevermind.
  6. TheDragonknight

Dialogues...

Encourage who?
  7. TheDragonknight

Dialogues...

To everyone concerned about the way Taleworlds is handling their dialogues, know that most mods will for the most part fix this and make them more immersive and medievalesque. If you just want to play regular bannerlord without a game changing mod there will probably be such a mod that changes the dialogue but not the game. Never expect much from taleworlds lol.
  8. TheDragonknight

We have done it before, it went pretty smoothly except for one group of trolls but they were quickly dealt with. We will of course take private servers if we can get them
  9. TheDragonknight

This is the post for the second Bannerlord Siege Tournament. The previous tournament concluded a few days ago and was won by the clan Syndacite with SkolderBrotva getting second place and Butterlords placing third. The next tournament will commence at the start of October but I encourage all...
  10. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

I'd be happy to accept your help, either send me a pm on the forums or join our discord https://discord.gg/BwtNAqy
  11. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

Four new factions planned ! Archbishopric of Trier, March of Saluzzo, March of Montferrat, and Milan.

DOH8SfH.gif
  12. TheDragonknight

B Medieval Medieval Mod : Third Crusade

Good luck with your mod! My team and I are working on a mod set in 1217 AD North-Western Europe and we get into a lot of detail with places and families and characters so let me know if you ever need some information or have some that you'd like to share.
  13. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

can this map be edited- have parts of it cut out?
  14. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

I'm curious where is this map?
  15. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

@Linir you are most welcome to join - simply join the discord and get in touch with me and I'll be sure to get you on the team. As far as orders they will be in the game in some form the order of aviz might own one or two fiefs as a vassal of portugal.
  16. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

@Itisausername We could use some help working on the mod we're trying our best but we need more help.
  17. TheDragonknight

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

The chicken decal is a must. Lord Ferdinand we're looking for coders, mappers, 3d modellers, artists, researchers, and indeed some people to help out with the banners because we have a lot even for vernon to handle.
Back
Top Bottom