Search results for query: *

• Users: ste636
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Crafted weapons' folder, where can I find it?

I hope somebody who knows the numbers can help me, I am (like everybody) flooded with the crappy weapons I crafted, I would like to remove them from the loot pool so i don't find them in shops or as reward from tournaments, but I cannot find where they are. I looked in the folders of the main...
  2. Self produced weapons in loot table, how to tweak it?

I made the mistake to sell some of the weapons I made to see how they will be shared among vendors, but now they are spamming the shops and the tournaments, they are super common and they take away slots to "vanilla" weaponry. I would like to tune it waaaay down so that they become really rare...
  3. a bit of gratitude

I see a lot of controversy about bugs, patches, not patches, necromancers (me) and skeletons.... Some of us give feedback to improve the mod, other just expect things to run perfect and he better patches the mod NOW! Lets not forget that HE, like other modders, donates his FREE time, so we can...
  4. Arch mage robe 1st person problem.

Hi,I have no words to thank you for the mod,i just can't believe how in-depth it is and how much stuff there is...what a way to ruin my social life! Again!;-) I have a kind request to make,if possible and if priorities will allow, please,could you resize the collar of both top tier mage robes...
Back
Top Bottom