Search results for query: *

1. shar_N is it possible for you to re-re upload it? Yours might be the most fun a song of ice and...

shar_N is it possible for you to re-re upload it? Yours might be the most fun a song of ice and fire themed mod (which is a mod of a mod) of mount and blade. ASOIAF the mod (you know, the other one) has a horrible mundanity to the units...
  2. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

gdwitt, I have always admired your work on Brytenwalda reworked. However, before you move on to Bannerlord there seems to be some serious errors left in this version. Why is riding dependent on cha or horse riding on strength??? I'm not sure if it is the other way around...but it seems that there are multiple skills that use the wrong attributes to determine their cap.
  3. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Guys, I have a weird bug. All parties with a header of pale blue text are immune to my party attacking them. Examples would include parties of bandits awaiting ransom or "unremarkable travelers" (basically the spy in the follow spy quest). Basically, I can click them, but in the window that pops up I can ONLY choose to leave. The "attack" or charge option is GONE. What happened?
  4. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Tingyun, so it's 4 points of relation loss per month? Is it possible to turn that into decimal point values or are only whole numbers acceptable?
  5. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Thanks Tingyun. However, I've got a question about this village in Orknejar, Sooth Was? I've already obtained permission to recruit from its lord but whenever I enter the village (multiple times, each time between 2 weeks or more) the recruit option is not there. My relation with them is at 30 something, so what gives?
  6. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

OK, so uhm what is lt and gt? What does the 30 value in faith represent and what is p_faith?
  7. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Tingyun, I guess Vanilla VC would have driven me nuts, as I'm still not satisfied with the relation drop rate of my christian settlements. Is there any way to mod the rate even lower? What text files should I modify?
  8. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Guys, what governs how much and how often one passively loses relation with various settlements? Is it due to a difference in religion? My christian fief rated me positively at 30 points and after 2 or so months dropped to -17. It was set at a normal tax rate. Is it possible to tweak how often one loses relation (not just with towns or villages but with lords)?
  9. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Tingun, thanks to you and kalarhan I was able to implement the edits I wanted! However, one of my posts was buried under my subsequent requests for modding assistance and was never answered. Let me rephrase my old question: If I'm Norse and I conquered a Pictish town, can I rely on its replenishing garrison as a source for recruits (other than directly asking for volunteers)?
  10. Modding VC: basic tutorials and Q&A thread

Guys, I've been given some general tips by kalarhan, but I would appreciate if someone can give me detailed instructions on how to achieve the following (with minimal error): Increase men per leadership point (this just affects the player right - not npc lords?) and input the new values in presentation.txt so that it actually SHOWS my party cap increased. If there's a roundabout way to increase base morale without using VC tweaks, that'd be fine too, but does base morale have a counterpart in presentation.txt? If so, how do I match it with my tweaks in script.txt?
  11. Tweaks for Viking Conquest (one for 2.028, others for 2.021, 2.012, 2.010 etc)

I've seen that, but I have problems getting python to run (no path on my pc or something) but I'll just soldier on. How about base party size though? TweaksMB had it, but it has no module file for VC and VC tweaks doesn't have it. Can I manually change it in script.txt? Does anybody know anyone who has done so?
  12. Tweaks for Viking Conquest (one for 2.028, others for 2.021, 2.012, 2.010 etc)

Kalarhan that's what I did. There's an outdated post that directs me to scripts.txt (of Native) to modify two values in that jungle of code - two values that I CANNOT find in Viking Conquest. I looked at the forum for tweaks, VC tweaks, and tweaksMB, but nothing. Specifically, I need to know how to change base party size and base morale. Base morale is a bit trickier because said outdated post only changes values for leadership points to morale, not base morale in general. So, any modder out there willing to teach me?
  13. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Guys, I posted this in the modding forum, but I really want to continue playing VC. So, I really need help. I checked the "tweaks" post, the tweakmb post, and the VC tweaks tool post, but I couldn't wrap my head around them. There are two things I want to change (hopefully just by editing scripts.txt OR module_scripts.py): base party size and base moral - not troops per leadership skill or renown, or bonus morale per leadership skill or renown. These affect just the player, I hope, and not the AI lords.
  14. Tweaks for Viking Conquest (one for 2.028, others for 2.021, 2.012, 2.010 etc)

Guys, I really want to be able to increase the amount of "manageable" troops. I find it ridiculous that it's only half the party limit. With a Viking style play-through that involves long voyages, it's a massive handicap.

Another tidbit I'd really want to know of is how to increase player (and ONLY the player's) party size in general. Where is the base party size number in scripts.txt in Viking conquest anyway? I don't want to meddle with the balance of renown or leadership skill against party size unless they somehow only affect the player's army and not the npc lords. I'm trying to slightly match the lower average of npc lord parties in general: 200 (or a bit less) for vagrants and 250 (or a bit less) for a lord with one castle (and one village - but these hamlets don't seem to count).
  15. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Oh, and another thing, how do I tweak moral decay values? I don't mind fiddling with notepad editor. I would like to reduce them by 25 to 50 % their current rate. This is the one game feature that's driving me nuts.
  16. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

So how about unit TYPES? If I garrison a previously Scottish castle with Norse troops, will the future reinforcements be Norse as well?
  17. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Hey guys, a question about garrisons. Will they ever replenish by themselves? The only other mod I've had experience with concerning fiefs is ACOK, and there they do. How is it so in Viking Conquest Balance?
  18. SP Dark Ages [Submod] Dark Age 867AD

ha3481, I've been playing with your lite version that is compatible with VC Balance, and though I generally like it, I have an issue with the sounds. Specifically, I cannot hear ANY waves or rowing audio while boats (even ferries) travel from one port to the next. How can I fix this?
  19. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Thanks, Tingyun. I'll ask about this in the Dark Age Graphics forum...
  20. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Tingyun, I've reinstalled Viking Conquest and I'm kinda sad to say that it's probably your mod (or the compatibility file module.ini for dark age graphics?) that is causing the absence of the rowing or wave sounds while on a boat travelling from one port to another. I checked vanilla VC and the water-sounds are still there, but not with your modifications. I personally tweaked the troops.txt after your mod (specifically companion names), but that doesn't mess with the audio right? I used your "Alternate full install VC Balance mod 9.0 slower renown gain".
Back
Top Bottom