Search results for query: *

• Users: highsis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Do camp followers return if sent away/refused?

If I had refused them choosing "No, This is an army, not a puppet show" option, would I later get another chance to have them with my army again? What if I had sent them away while my army size were above 300? I want to know this because I need to travel fast right now but I will require their...
  2. Is the old save 100% compatible with the new update release on 12th this month?

I didn't even know there was an update. I already have a save I'm playing but before I progress further I want to know if there is a change not compatible with old saves. Are there fixes/updates that require me to start a new game bar story quests you've already completed?
  3. Why does my relation with random lord deteriorate?

I'm playing the storymode, but I haven't progressed story after recruiting Reginhard and finishing the rebel leader. I'm yet to report to the Jarl. (no spoilers after that please) I'm 60 days in, I don't belong to any factions. I didn't fight in ANY wars. My relation with all factions are 0...
  4. [Bug Report] 2.036 - Farm and Mine work minor bug

This is something minor. I would like to report this bug with a bit of a suggestion related to it, too. When you try to work in a farm or mine, the first time you ask to work, you don't get the working equipment. You simply retain whatever weapons/shield you were wearing. You have to exit the...
  5. [Bug Report] 2.036 - Pre-battle 'Leave' option when it should be 'Surrender'

https://imgur.com/Co8Ehde This is the pre-battle screen after I was attacked by a viking bandit group. I only had companions with me. I should have a 'surrender' option but not 'leave' option. However, I am allowed leave as if I was the one who started the combat and I am not allowed to...
  6. Able to avoid Vikingarnir bandits - oversight?

I hate using exploits. In my current play-through I was captured by bandits and released with only 3 of my companions left. I still had cargo full of trade goods and much money. Danish Elite Vikingarnir bandits caught up to me but everytime they did that I was able to simply 'leave' the battle...
  7. Any way to help braindead AI?

I hate it so much when a kingdom that lasted hundreds of years before the game start gets wiped out 2 weeks after I started the game. This happens quite frequently and I wish territorial change is less frequent with more penalties in the offensive. This was more apparent in Warband as there are...
  8. Do caravans carry raw goods?

I've looked it up all over the internet but couldn't find an answer to this. I want to understand economies of Warband yet there are some obscure details hidden from players, the topic of this thread being one of such. Do caravans carry abundant raw goods, originally from villages, from one...
  9. I wish the developers had made working in farm and mine easier.

I started playing Viking Conquest for the first time, in story mode with full realism difficulty. I've played Warband for 500 hours before this. For a RP purpose, I stripped myself of every item and clothes and dumped it, change my renown and money to 0 before starting a game. I RPed that...
  10. What's up with numerous negative steam reviews?

The steam review for viking conquest is mixed with almost half the reviewers calling it bad; it's the same for all time or last 30 days. I don't understand why, especially after its bugs were mostly patched. I've played 50 hours of this game so far and I think it is far, far superior to...
  11. Does ethnicity affect anything in the storymode?

Besides the starting attribute? Do you mind answering in only yes or no? I would very much like to avoid unnecessary spoilers. Thanks!
  12. Is there a mod that shortens salt-mine and farm labour minigames?

Please refrain from any spoilers, thank you. I've started this game for the first time in the story mod. I wanted to role-play and I didn't like starting gears I had after being cut down by an axe and drifting on the  sea for days. So I abandoned my clothes, boots, seax, bread and also edited...
  13. After Moscovite main quest everybody betrayed me. Why?

I did Moscovite main quest and became a queen. I had positive relations with all 20 lords and they all voted for me in the Tsar election. 4 days later Razin who got no votes rebelled against me and every single one of 20 lords joined the rebellion. This is absolutely ridiculous. 4~5 lords whom...
  14. (spoiler) I am not recognized as Monarch after False Dmitri quest

I've chosen to become Tsar myself and won the rebellion through Dmitri quest. However, nobody recognize me as a monarch whether I accept Razin as council head or not. After talking to him or killing him, I am displayed as ruler of Moscovite Tsardom, but Razin is replaced as marshal by someone...
  15. Just started playing. I think WF&S is a much better game than Warband.

After spending nearly 500 hours in Warband alone, I recently started playing WF&S. I didn't have much expectations, to be honest. I knew majority of the players prefer Warband to WF&S and also I prefer medieval settings. Discovering that there is no tournaments seemed confirming of my suspicion...
  16. Can anyone run this on 1.168 with enhanced tournament?

If so, where did you get the game? I've tried running Floris on 1.168 with enhanced tournaments but it crashes all the time when I enter a tournament. I read that it does that to a cracked game but I'm using a legit copy with a key, downloaded from Taleworlds. Is there something you do...
  17. I can't do a shield bash.

Playing Floris 2.55 with hotfix on 1.158 Warband. Everytime I shield-bash, the shout sound plays but nothing happens. Is it a bug in the lastest version of Floris? Has anyone experienced the same?
  18. Don't play this mod.

Currently there is a major game-breaking bug in 1.5 version that comes with diplomacy and PBOD. If you ever get captured as a soldier, your prisoner switch remains 'ON' for the rest of the game. This means that as a marshal no one will answer your summon because you are 'indisposed.' You can...
  19. I would like to use lastest Native economy on Freelancer 1.5. Help please?

I would like to use lastest Native economy on Freelancer 1.5. Help please? One thing I miss about Native post 1.157 is this from a change log: -Rebalanced in-game economy to encourage a range of propserity among towns (previously most towns became rich or very rich).' Freelancer 1.5 is based...
  20. I would like to use lastest Native economy on Freelancer 1.5. Help please?

One thing I miss about Native post 1.157 is this from a change log: -Rebalanced in-game economy to encourage a range of propserity among towns (previously most towns became rich or very rich).' Freelancer 1.5 is based on Warband 1.143 and in the game every village is rich or very rich even...
Back
Top Bottom