Search results for query: *

• Users: zafer
  • Order by date
  1. zafer

Currently working on...

Chepe said:
    I'm sure you're not a con artist but God I'm such a **** sucker, conmen are going to fun with me when I get out college.
    He's been singing the blues for years and through the last 2 mods he has worked on (A warhammer mod and Perisno). Don't worry, you will learn to tune it out after a while.
  2. zafer

FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

HooTmAn said:
    Hi i made this lil submod, i changed some music, graphics (also other shaders), names, reworked scenes, more blood! so on

Could you be a little more specific to the scene changes? Did you fix the broken ones?
  3. zafer

B Tutorial Other Adding things such as overhead stab, crouching, extra formations options.

Awesome. I can see myself adding a lot of these to my favorite mods. Thanks for this.
  4. zafer

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

ElvenKingSlave said:
    M&B only allows for one type of recruit.

I just want to point out a lot of mods have gotten around this. Most often by offering Village recruits, Castle Recruits and Town Recruits. Letting you have three completely separate troop trees for a single faction.
  5. zafer

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

bixnood said:
    why is there not diplomacy and freelancer?
    why did you add nippon, pirates and beastmen but not tilea and estalia?
    why do you allow the orcs to make peace and WHY DO YOU HAVE FEMALE ORCS
    and how can you have zombies following you, and then they upgrade into ghosts? did you guys just watch a 10 min sum up of the warhammer world and take all the cool sounding factions?
    you people are CLEARLY not qualified to make this mod, give the code to someone else

How can you complain so much about people doing this for FREE.

If something is FREE it's quality doesn't matter. It is FREEEEE!!
  6. zafer

Why do many troops have spears?

Looks good. I'll have to try this out.
  7. zafer

Tweak MB settings

A version of the "GekokujoNew" submod was just released for 3.1b. But it includes the submod Articulo34 was talking about that adds in the foreign troops so it uses assets from B&G: Caribbean!, among other things.
  8. zafer

Possible to remove the bow/gun script?

Here's to hoping that gets updated for 3.1b.
  9. zafer

post your thanks for the best mods evermade

I'll add my thanks, I've spent to much time playing this mod! Thanks for the hard work, best mod for M&B in my opinion.
Back
Top Bottom