Search results for query: *

1. Fïshe

Important Improvements for UI !!

The encyclopedia has always struck me as calradian Facebook.
    I like asking the tavern keepers instead for specific skills.
  2. Fïshe

Bannerlord Creative Competition 2: 3D Art Contest

1. Weapons of what centuries are we allowed to create?
    2. Is it acceptable to use indian, chinese or japanese cultures?
    3. Are we allowed to create replicas of real weapons or we need to change details?

By "Calradian Royal Armoury" being the theme, I think they mean inside the time period of the game, and game cultures only. So by extension you will need to create your own details inspired by each cultures real-world inspirations.
  3. Fïshe

Concept for Battle mode and general gameplay discussion

movement penalty should be placed on the archers quiver
    Somehow my eyes found this sentence and I think it's actually brilliant, TW please consider this

Didn't read much else but pls no 1-round game just because you don't like waiting
  4. Fïshe

I'm done with this game.

when your T4 infantry dies to freaking T2 and T3 Battanian infantry,you KNOW [I'm] bad!
  5. Fïshe

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

suddenly remembered that she had a wedding that day

makes sense
  6. Fïshe

SP - General Noblemen(and women) personalities affect their wish to fight with you over time

Warband did this in dialogues, but it'd be really cool to see parties hunting you with a vengeance, or collecting money from a coward lmao +1
  7. Fïshe

I thought cavalry would be the natural counter to archers.

most bows (haven't tried in 1.5.5 beta) ready and shoot an arrow quicker than the attack animation of most weapons can get released.

IF it was ever a problem it would indeed be annoying. But it takes just over a full second to draw a 'fast' bow, and less than half a second to throw a wild swing from a two-handed axe. The problem OP mentioned comes from his own (misguided) notion of what cavalry should be, vs what they are in-game.
  8. Fïshe

Cavalry weren’t the perfect counter on warband too and that’s fine, in the end they are both support class for the infantry

People just wanna make lance go brr

The best cavalry plays are seen in skirmish, when your target is fighting someone else. Stick your lances in their backs if you don't want to get shot off your horse like a fool.

Let's not forget that TDM cavalry already get the most kills, and here yall are wanting to nerf archers so you can ride around like kings.
  9. Fïshe

Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

It's jarring to see how short-sighted people can sometimes put together a convincing argument
  10. Fïshe

Stop charging at archers head on, then
  11. Fïshe

No Patch in Over 31 Days!

last April even though promised one last june

this son of soon out here acting like it's been over a year since BL got an update
  12. Fïshe

No Patch in Over 31 Days!

we havent had a real patch since last April

Except for release you mean? Everyone knows they really just "patched" warband.

if u paid $120 for bannerlord you were scammed oof
  13. Fïshe

I think I found 1k stat man

Was he on target though?
  14. Fïshe

SP Native Soon Mod

If you need an architecture student to help with 3D modeling some stuff and/or village design hmu
    Sierra#5797
  15. Fïshe

SP - General Dirty Gear

I proposed once that armour and weapons should get a buff from oil or tools in your party's inventory / make use of the [rusty, cracked, etc] item modifiers when unmaintained for a long period of time.

People kept saying it didn't sound fun, wasn't a good idea, sounded like stamina, etc.

I think it'd be a nice, ritualistic event, just before your big battles, if you were to buy up some oil & tools and give your army a damage buff, or clean off and look sharp for the slaughter.
  16. Fïshe

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Suggestion: Lock last attack direction with middle mouse click

keeping free control of wasd while attacking is important

I agree. Use your pinky to hold down CTRL.
    It should be an option, like aim-down-sights is in most games bound to both hold and toggle keybinds. Play styles will differ.
  17. Fïshe

SP - General The player's lack of participation in the campaign simulation

This is the one reason I'm giving this game a few months before I inevitably get sucked back into singleplayer, only to be burned out after the 5th cookie-cutter quest/battle.

providing the player with proper information should be much more doable.

To add these little things that inform the player "why", I'd absolutely hate to see another notification popup GUI implemented. I'd much rather have a messenger party find me on the campaign map, or learn something by talking to a notable or towns-person.

That said, there are a ton of things in-game that have a dedicated GUI that would be really cool if they didn't.

Like voting: warband had a really nice system where you could convince other vassals to vote for you or your choice in terms of fief ownership, with relation gains and penalties. I was dissapointed to see that simplified into a single screen that decides everything.

Same thing should be for war: it's another vote, it can be reconstructed into the same warband system of trying to get all the other nobles to agree on a 'yes, war' or 'no war' standpoint. THEN have the "official" vote screen popup, if we must have it.

This way, if a noble needs convincing for or against a kingdom decision, they could assign you a short quest (or at the very least, a persuasion dialogue) that would help align them with your view. Then you'd know why they're voting for or against you; because you were involved in their decision making process. (Fail the quest, they carry on against you, etc)

This sort of thing should be available for you to use/exploit whether or not you are a part of the kingdom or not... If you are part of the kingdom, you may have a good chance at persuasion. If not, then maybe the noble gives you a quest, with a scaling difficulty according to your renown and relation with the noble. This way you can convince both your own kingdom and another's kingdom to avoid war, for example, by listening to their concerns and finding a solution through questing/persuasion.
  18. Fïshe

SP - General Weapons being able to break

stupid crappy systems like "stamina" or attacks that hit you through blocks like so many other games (that have crappy combat)
    Guessing this is why crush through is controversial.
    And I agree stamina is stupid in real life too, very annoying. Not fun.

Either y'all don't read posts thoroughly or you don't grasp what I'm saying.
    I'm NOT suggesting weapons vanish into thin air after X amount of time
    I'm NOT suggesting there be no warning
    I'm NOT suggesting that all weapons have a durability bar

I'm talking about weapons you are unlikely to be blocking with in the first place. ie: Long, unweildly, blades/points on wooden shafts. Specifically and exclusively. This is actually an advantage for the spear wielder who is now holding a one-handed slashing/stabbing weapon.

As for fun, it's very subjective. Not that I play dark souls, but some find it fun. Stamina is in 99% of first person shooters and people find those games fun.
  19. Fïshe

MP Just gonna leave this spear video here - someone might get a good idea

Bannerlord's problematic approach to spears as a two-attack afterthought is a lazy approach and I expected nothing more from Bannerlord But I can dream about a better implementation for a game Sparring. Notice the binding action Translates to "Bannerlord needs much more chambering and some...
  20. Fïshe

SP - General Weapons being able to break

Not disarm or significantly weaken, but change. Here are my logical conditions;

1. In a polearm vs 2-handed weapon scenario, you need to be faster than the 2-handed weapon to land strikes.
    2. Weapons that are able to crush through must be top-heavy and therefore slower than most 1-handers.
    3. To be blocking up vs a 2-hander you must be within range of the 2-hander and therefore do not have time to switch to a faster weapon or shield.
    4. A polearm is classified as any shafted weapon in which the shaft is made of wood.

Given the above are true, crushing through can have a number of outcomes:
    a) hurt you - potentially kill you, rewarding the attacker. This was gonna happen anyway.
    b) hurt you - potentially break into a 1-handed weapon, rewarding the defender with speed.
    c) hurt you and not break. Most likely outcome.

Given that spears are generally useless, snapping a spear in two to use as a 1-handed slashing weapon or javelin seems like an upgrade.
    Menalvions and voulges and such would become 1-handed slashing weapons of average stats, so no penalties anywhere.
    I am of the opinion that crush through against METAL weapons is a stupid idea, and should not happen.
    As the game is right now condition 2 is not always true, making outcome b) not always true. This needs to be always true for this idea to work.
Back
Top Bottom