Search results for query: *

1. clan roles keep resetting

you have to click on it and chance like that if you change it with sign direction will be always reset. its bug its annoying
  2. So many ways to lose relationship with lords, yet so few ways to gain

It’s so weird. I have -46 relationship with my king’s clan and I have no idea why. Didn’t do shady ****, didn’t murder any noble, voted for him mostly.. doesn’t make sense.
    İ agree.they have to add infarmative screen in game so we can look why relationships bad like and whats going on the game. also with this screen we can see under siages cities and important things.
  3. Quite insufferable...

thank you brother.
    I never felt so sorry for someone regarding a game before... I felt your pain, brother.
    I am only ever saved by my paranoia of saving before everything and having like 10 backup saves.
    thank you bruther. i was in really pain . after that i wondered maybe my soldiers can be prisoner. i went the ambush and save them all. if you loose your all armu you can go the same ambush and save them . its good trick i think so :smile:))
  4. Quite insufferable...

i have like 180 people in my army. all good guys. i didnt save... i saw a ambush... .i dont wanna speak more :sad:
  5. Money Bug**

Ya, but I was trying to figure out if it was a one time payment, which was the Warband thing, you could have just, nope, every day lol, that's a lot dinars.
    it was coming orderly like 3 4 years . now after 36 hours its stopped :smile:. this game coming more interesting
  6. Should I play this game now or wait? [New To Series] [ No Spoilers ]

Do you, or does anyone know if there is a release timeline or a date when the developers are aiming for a full release?
    game have so much fps drop , shutdown and bug . ea will be more than one years but İ think so fps drop and bug will be fixed end of the summur. ( İ hope so)
  7. Money Bug**

Is it just once? In Warband this happened because no lord had collected taxes from that place while it was under siege or for a while before that, maybe they were captive, so the total built up to wild numbers sometimes. I don't know if AI lords have to manually collect taxes like they did in Warband though.
    i have 3 cities and have 80 milion dinar. i know the old warband problem but 80 million just imposibble . i think so its important bug.
  8. Should I play this game now or wait? [New To Series] [ No Spoilers ]

in my opion game is not ready. just wait for summer :smile:
  9. Money Bug**

Can confirm, got around 100k in just one day. I've gotten hold of a castle before the town, too, but no money bug until I've been given the city.
    you are right. just for cities
  10. Money Bug**

I destroy a city and my lords gave me the honor. after that city gave me like 50k dinar per a day. . when i look the income its like +2000. does anyone have same condition?
Back
Top Bottom