Search results for query: *

• Users: :P
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Company of Trouble (e1.4.3.23)

When prompting to sell Mercs, Lords just say "I am not interested in military". No mini-game occures. I'm stuck with these dewds in my party.
  2. Oceania region please?

I want to play with my friends but currently can't recommend the game because there's only team deathmatch and seige mode :(.
  3. SP - General Select specific units in custom battle.

Running simulations is fun. Unfortunately custom battle doesn't give you many options. I'd like to see a simulation where we can control more variables. I think this could leads to hours of enjoyment and experimentation.
  4. Can I starve Bandits out of hideout?

I camp outside but they just wont leave... Am I on the wrong track?
  5. Need a Workaround for Eliminate Northern Empire Quest

My quest is bugged. I really wanna keep playing but my main quest isn't proceeding. Has anyone found a workaround I can use to proceed my main quest? Details of the bug is here...
  6. Resolved Enemy Lord Stuck on Cliff on Campaign Map

I can't reach this guy to finish him off. Can't end Imperials due to map bug e.1.2.1.27199 These are the mods I'm using: There's no path-finding so I can't end them to proceed with my Campaign :(. In the mean time I've found this workaround...
  7. Engineer Companion

I've been in a few sieges with my Engineer Companion. Her skill doesn't seem to level up when attempting seiges. I even increased her Engineer Focus. Has anyone had success with this?
  8. Help: Fail Persuation, Have I Lost the Oppotunity Forever?

I failed to persuade an enemy vassal to join my faction. We have decent relations but when I attempt to persuade him again he rejects me. It would suck to have an enemy who's relation only goes up whilst losing the opportunity to utilize them. Have I lost the opportunity forever?
  9. Kingdom randomly declaring war on Aserai (not in the list of known issues)

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/my-kingdom-randomly-declared-war.411021/ Seems I'm not the only one. This is e1.2.1. I'm the King of my Faction, and the game automatically had my Clan declared war on the Aserai. This was after I closed the declare war notifications on the...
  10. Tactics formations broken.

Tactics formations broken. Archers Drag n Drop Square beats Cav. Archers Square and Circle lose to Cav. Pretty much the same thing with Infantry. Except Archer melee is more effective against Cav than Infantry. Thus Infantry in all formations lose the fight. See related...
  11. Square formation broken.

I figure this is separate as its probably a bug. It's sort of related to this thread. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/infantry-vs-cav-cav-probably-overpowered-see-vid.418447/ Square formation does not work. It's inferior to drag and drop square. Units get absolutely overwhelmed...
  12. SP - Battles & Sieges Infantry vs Cav (Cav probably overpowered, see vid)

Deep ranks of superior numbers of Infantry are unable to halt the charge of inferior numbers of Calvary. Noone dies after impact. Is this by design? MNB:WB seems to do a better job with the Infantry and Cav interactions. Inf can hold the line in MNB:WB. Update: I tested drag and drop and...
  13. What are the penalties for having too many units?

I read in-game that people eventually leave your party? Is it random and do companions leave?
  14. Quick play is cool but...

...I'm from Australia. Why is there no Oceania region and should there be one?
  15. Chambering

Is it just me, or does this feel impossible to do intentionally? I used to be able to do it on block or by reacting. It would lose to delayed strikes though, which was fair enough. Also if i raw react, I can't seem to pull it off. I always get hit. Is chambering still viable and is there any...
  16. Ransom Question..

I've defeated the Nords. My last prisoner is a Nord and i'm not sure if anyones gonna pay his ransom. Just to make sure, I really did defeat them officially as it pop'd up in a message. Does somone 'pop up buy' them? Do I have to look for someone? Is he stuck as a prisoner? Thanks in advance. 
  17. Save editing?

Is there a way i can edit my save file to get rid of the Kidnapped bold ***** who's stuck in my party >_<. I really don't wanna export...
  18. Can't Recruit

:O I used to be able to go around villages recruiting, but since i tried to start a rebellion at the Rhodocks thing, no village men been steppin up. Why can i no longer recruit from villages (i have a few ideas why)? Are there any other ways to recruit other then taverns?
  19. Nord Armour!

Im making a Norman kinda hero, like playing dress up and stuff. I found the Norman helmet and boots but i cant seem to find the Normal chest one. Does it exist?
  20. Newb Question!

Regarding the new option feature "Damage to Friends:" does ummm, that damage only relate to heroes or all your units?
Back
Top Bottom