Search results for query: *

• Users: Con22
  • Order by date
  1. LSP Medieval 2D Art The Historic Lords Project (Volume 2 Released)

Vankod said:
    Sorry for necro. But I just want to get some of already done Lords from the Volume 3 :oops:

haha this would be amazing, I wish!
  2. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Thanks! You have some very nice mesh edits in this mod! I've been experimenting with combining some of the same resources that you have been (Grim age, Narf stuff etc) so it'll be helpful to take a look at your edits!
  3. SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

I saw a comment somewhere mentioning this mod as OSP, is this correct? 
  4. OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Men-at-Arms Armour Pack - UPDATE RELEASED 2016-09-19

Any news on possible further updates to this pack?
  5. SP Tutorial Module System How to make troops recruitable from castle/towns.

Slavos said:
    frozenpainter said:
    TheCaitularity said:
    Has anybody figured out how to get mercenaries back into taverns? Somebody suggested that the problem is a slot conflict between the mercenary update script and the npc volunteer update script, but I can't figure out which slot it could be.
    simple_triggers must be look like:
    (72,
      [
        (call_script, "script_update_mercenary_units_of_towns"),
    #(call_script, "script_start_update_mercenary_units_of_towns"),
        #NPC changes begin
        # removes  (call_script, "script_update_companion_candidates_in_taverns"),
        #NPC changes end
        (call_script, "script_update_ransom_brokers"),
        (call_script, "script_update_tavern_travellers"),
        (call_script, "script_update_tavern_minstrels"),
        (call_script, "script_update_booksellers"),
        (call_script, "script_update_villages_infested_by_bandits"),
        (try_for_range, ":village_no", villages_begin, villages_end),
          (call_script, "script_update_volunteer_troops_in_village", ":village_no"),
          (call_script, "script_update_npc_volunteer_troops_in_village", ":village_no"),
        (try_end),
        ]),
    (72,
      [
        (call_script, "script_update_mercenary_units_of_towns"),
    # (call_script, "script_start_update_mercenary_units_of_towns"),
        #NPC changes begin
        # removes  (call_script, "script_update_companion_candidates_in_taverns"),
        #NPC changes end
        (call_script, "script_update_ransom_brokers"),
        (call_script, "script_update_tavern_travellers"),
        (call_script, "script_update_tavern_minstrels"),
        (call_script, "script_update_booksellers"),
        (call_script, "script_update_villages_infested_by_bandits"),
        (try_for_range, ":village_no", centers_begin, centers_end),
          (call_script, "script_update_volunteer_troops_in_village", ":village_no"),
          #(call_script, "script_update_npc_volunteer_troops_in_village", ":village_no"),
        (try_end),
        ]),

Check this

Must have missed this! Thanks for pointing it out,  I'll give it a try.
  6. SP Tutorial Module System How to make troops recruitable from castle/towns.

Does anyone have any ideas about how to maintain the availability of the original mercenary troop tree? I find it kind of awkward that it is initially available and then after three days it disappears (even if you are using the workaround where you don't have to wait three days for troops to be recruited from castle/city). I'd basically like to either have these troops available indefinitely or not at all, and im having trouble figuring it out. Thanks.
  7. OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Men-at-Arms Armour Pack - UPDATE RELEASED 2016-09-19

Narf of Picklestink said:
    Well, version 2.* is released.  See first post for link. 

Let me know if you see something that needs fixing.

Now, what to do next...

Looks amazing. If you're looking for suggestions, I've always wanted to see versions of the coifs/hoods that can be used without a helmet.
  8. SP Medieval [OSP] Teutonic Order: Drang nach Osten beta v. 0.99 and OSP Pack

Thanks for the info, great mod by the way.
  9. SP Medieval [OSP] Teutonic Order: Drang nach Osten beta v. 0.99 and OSP Pack

So I am assuming all of the stuff in this that has also been in 1257 AD is NOT osp, correct?
  10. SP Tutorial Module System How to make troops recruitable from castle/towns.

iggorbb said:
    Con22 said:
    I've implemented the code, with some alterations based on people in the thread etc and it all works great. I can recruit from castles and towns. I have a weird side effect occurring however, where all of the doors in the castle scenes say stuff like "door to the arena" and "door to the shop" and stuff, and actually accessing them leads to weird mutant outdoor tournament scenes.  The doors inside the castles in towns are not labelled at all and don't do anything.
    You must put "recruit troops" right above "wait here for some time" menu.
    kalarhan said:
    Con22 said:
    The doors inside the castles in towns are not labelled at all and don't do anything.

The order in the menu is used for the passages/doors. So each menu option can be used as a reference, starting from 0.

If you added new options to the menu... you broke the passages.

For example:
    Code:
           "Speak with the merchant.",
           [           
               (try_begin),
                 (this_or_next|eq,"$all_doors_locked",1),
                 (eq,"$town_nighttime",1),
                 (display_message,"str_door_locked",0xFFFFAAAA),
               (else_try),
                 (assign, "$town_entered", 1),
                 (set_jump_mission, "mt_town_default"),
                 (mission_tpl_entry_set_override_flags, "mt_town_default", 0, af_override_horse),
                 (try_begin),
                   (eq, "$sneaked_into_town",1),
                   (mission_tpl_entry_set_override_flags, "mt_town_default", 0, af_override_all),
                 (try_end),
                 (party_get_slot, ":cur_scene", "$current_town", slot_town_store),
                 (jump_to_scene, ":cur_scene"),
                 (scene_set_slot, ":cur_scene", slot_scene_visited, 1),
                 (change_screen_mission),
               (try_end),
            ],"Door to the shop."), 
    The menu option "Speak with the merchant." has the door message "Door to the shop"

Thanks to both of you very much. I figured it was something like this.
  11. SP Tutorial Module System How to make troops recruitable from castle/towns.

Sorry for the necro.

This is probably a total long shot, but if anybody is still following this thread I have a weird bug that I would greatly appreciate help with.

I've implemented the code, with some alterations based on people in the thread etc and it all works great. I can recruit from castles and towns. I have a weird side effect occurring however, where all of the doors in the castle scenes say stuff like "door to the arena" and "door to the shop" and stuff, and actually accessing them leads to weird mutant outdoor tournament scenes.  The doors inside the castles in towns are not labelled at all and don't do anything.
  12. the mod is dead or alive?

Does anybody know if the resources for this mod are OSP? I have seen them in some other mods and I have always wondered. Yes I agree that this had the potential to be one of the best mods for warband.
  13. Native OSP Scenes Native Scene Replacement Pack - [Added Bariyye 30.12.2018]

Anyone have any tips for putting these into the mod system? Looks like its just text files available with the downloads and i'm not a modsys expert.
Back
Top Bottom