Search results for query: *

1. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

Smorkin said:
    My comment was more about map aesthetics

I'm not saying that roads are unrealistic or nonsensical I just don't think they would be asceticly pleasing or add to the game. I feel like most armies would end up walking well off the road,  and if they did walk on the road they would be constantly be overlapping eachother which would make it harder to pin the unit you want to target. I feel that bandits would constantly be chasing people off the road. And if you consider how off the scale of the cities vs the size of armies are the road couĺ easily just be to small to see.
  2. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

Smorkin said:
    It looks good but I am somewhat confused by the continuing absence of roads in Warband maps.

I would disagree with you on this if you consider that the armies and caravans are not to scale with the cities, for units to actually use the roads they would have to be constantly overlapping and passing through eachother, add bandits and I don't see how it's possible to have units follow the road. A road that is only used by 1 out of five units seems pointless and does not add to the realism at all.
  3. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

I just want to put out how I think a coop mode should work in bannerlord. I know it's unlikely to be considered but is there anywhere to submit suggestions?

Rather than go fully independent coop (potentially pvp) which I don't believe to be possible or practical. I think players should be able to invite other players to join their existing singleplayer game, divide their existing troops and inventory (rations) as the primary user desires and when the invited player wishes to leave their army would simply travel back to join the primary users army.
    I would have the secondary user be simply treated as a Vasel sharing the primary users reputation. There could be a shared wallet any purchases subject to the primary users approval.
    I think this would be fairly easy to integrate into the game add to multiplayer strategy ( in combat or for managing properties)  but without impacting singleplayer gameplay or progress.
Back
Top Bottom