Search results for query: *

1. Any mods that change AI behavior on tactical map?

I've looked through a lot of mods on Nexus but don't seem to find any that change AI behavior on the tactical map. Mostly what I'm concerned about is the constantly getting attacked during wars and AI recruiting huge armies in minutes.
  2. Hot to make money

I'm wondering how do you effectively make money now. Its been a while since I played the game and I know they've changed the economy a lot, but it seems like nothing really gives you enough money besides selling items after battles. I have my own kingdom and I have 2 towns and 3 castles with...
  3. Closed workshop not giving income

Summary: The workshops seem to not do anything for me. They're not making money or losing money, its stuck at 0. I do have two mods enabled but I don't think they should effect it. One of them is the realistic battle mod the other one is petty kingdoms. How to Reproduce: Not sure Have you used...
  4. Prime Matter new publisher

Just saw on Summer game fest that there is a new publisher for Bannerlord. I don't think we've heard anything announced here about it. What does this mean for the game and will Taleworlds make a statement about this?
  5. Resolved [1.5.8] Reinforcements not working properly

Just a disclaimer, I didn't start a new game and just continued my game from 1.5.7 beta, so not sure if this has anything to do with it. Reinforcements aren't working properly and there seems to be 2 issues. I was sieging a castle with my own part and an enemy army came and also bunch of lords...
  6. Loot from battles need some kind of rework

The loot that we get from battle is terrible and very frustrating. It doesn't seem to matter how high the enemy troop level is or how many of them there are, the stuff that we get after is totally crap. If there is any high tier equipment in there its broken in some way making it useless. I know...
  7. Cav only attacks down

I played the game a lot when it came out of early access and didn't play it for about 4 months or maybe more. I don't remember this happening before but it seems like AI cav only attacks downwards, which means they just basically target my horse only. This is really annoying because you can't...
  8. Resolved Terrible fps drop and freezing during battales vs Battania 1.4.2

Most of my current game which I started when 1.4.1 was in Beta I've been fighting vs Kuzaits, but I just started a war vs Battania and I'm experiencing terrible fps drops and freezing during battles. I didn't have this issue or at least not this severe during battles vs Kuzaits. The battle...
  9. Resolved Stuck in conversation manu 1.4.2

I just tried to convince a minor clan lord to join me and got stuck in the conversation manu. Couldn't click on continue or anything else. The game wasn't frozen just the buttons weren't working. It also had 3 of the 4 circles filled out so I would only need 1 successful persuasion to get them...
  10. Resolved Crash when proposing peace 1.4.2

I'm continuing my game from 1.4.1 beta and I'm on 1.4.2 . Had my own kingdom. The game crashes immediately when I click the propose button when trying to propose peace. I'm trying to propose peach with Kuzaits. Windows 10 8700K 16gb Ram rtx 2700. SSD
  11. Resolved No relationship changes through kingdom decisions

Not sure if this is intended or not, but I'm not gaining or losing any influence when doing anything in the kingdom decisions, like voting on castles/towns or policies. I have my own kingdom. It shows that I'd gain or lose influence with people but it doesn't actually change once a decision has...
  12. Need More Info Game Crashes when clicking on bandit hideout

Games keeps crashes when I click on a bandit hideout that only has 4 or 5 units in it, does not seem to happen when there are more units in there. I can't even go into the manu where it says attack now, just as that manu is about to open the game crashes. I've tried it with different types of...
  13. 10MB beta patch?

There was a 10MB file downloaded today that must've been released today or yesterday and it seems to have messed up some mods, anyone know anything about it?
  14. In Progress Troop and Lord Icons get messed up randomly

Sometimes when I load a game some of the troop icons and even lord icons get messed up in my army but they were fine before, they are black or all stretched up. Sometimes the issue gets fixed if I restart the the game and sometimes not. This also happens a lot when I take prisoners, usually...
  15. Lategame wars are short

I've joined the Kuzaits from the begging and and now there is only us, vlandia and southern empire left, with Kuzaits controlling probably 50% of the map, however there is no war anymore or if there is it basically just lasts a few days and peace is declared. I even raided a village and war was...
  16. How is AI recrewting higher level units

In the last patch thet made it so lords dont run around with a lot of recruits anymore. Im wondering if anyone knows how this is happening. Is the ai chreating and has higher level units available to them to recruit or are they told to hunt down more looters and bandits so they can level up...
  17. Resolved GPU stops working in large battles Beta 1.3

Just downloaded beta 1.3. I fought a few battles that had around 300 units total without any problems. Than I did a 1000 vs 1000 and the game just dropped frames after the armies got close to each other, it may have been when the first wave of reinforcements spawned, the game was just crawling...
  18. Resolved No Companions in Aserai Towns

I'm guessing this is a bug, but I just went through all the Aserai town and there are no companions at all in the towns there.
  19. Resolved Game Crashes on First Load Screen

Can't Launch the game since last night, this was happening with version 1.03 and 1.04. The errors are "d3d_device_->CreateTexture2D at rglGPU_device::create_texture_from)image failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemoveReason to determine the appropriate action. Last...
Back
Top Bottom