Search results for query: *

1. CallmeWayne

How are You Feeling About Bannerlord and TaleWorlds for the Future?

I am just waiting for mods, just like when I hit 200 hours on WB and put another 300+ into it with mods, but this time it took quicker pace, as vanilla is not worthy of time investment. And by decision making of Dev team , I hardly think vanilla will be worthy any time soon. Vanilla is like tutorial before u get yourself to mods, as mods offer deeper playstyle.
  2. CallmeWayne

Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

Bit off-topic, but I love that you (@Duh_TaleWorlds) (its not just u) are willing to respond at "too late a clock" and not at work. Makes my day

On-topic now, Will we get more feature breakdowns for these planned features, in near future? They sound really great.
  3. CallmeWayne

In Progress Troops change their formation

Don't they change rows when they get reinforcement. At least that's when I noticed change in number of rows in my game
  4. CallmeWayne

Resolved Few mods and crashed in the first 10 min of playthrough

try this load order of main mods u do not need betterexceptionwindow
  5. CallmeWayne

This game is literal ass.

This is brilliant
  6. CallmeWayne

In Progress Cannot gain XP

6 attribute and 5 focus has always capped out at 274 here's an old reddit post on this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/gill8j/bannerlord_skill_cap_formula_tested_verified/.
    So glad you found it now I can stop this non-modded playthrough :grin:
  7. CallmeWayne

Nvidia DLSS causes game to be black screen except for User Interfaces

I had the impression that RTX and DLSS is something that games must support and be optimized for in order for it to work properly?
    It mainly depends what DLSS version game is running
  8. CallmeWayne

Resolved Hardwood turned to Charcoal issue

Summary:Hardwood that I have turned into charcoal for better profits if sold doesn't count to my trade skill. Is this intended design or bug? Even tho I am in city that needs that resource. How to Reproduce: Buy hardwood in Amprela (plenty of metal and hardwood ), Travel to Myzea (need of...
  9. CallmeWayne

Need More Info Weird things with 1.7.0 singleplayer : crashes

Would be nice to see your mod list with proper load order.
  10. CallmeWayne

In Progress Loss/Gain of incorrect denars

Do you got any clan parties? If so they may be upgrading/recruiting troops.
    I think even cities can be doing that but not sure as I am not playing non-modded game.
  11. CallmeWayne

With moral changes in 1.7 are moral damage perks better or worse? Tech check request

Generally, men hold together until the fear sets in with their comrades around them falling a part. So...for instance likely if the commander of a group dies I would expect an increased rate of surrender due to the line being destroyed due to loss of command
    Yea just like in Total war, if you kill general you weaken their morale significantly and re easier to break. Tbh I was always killing general in warband :grin: .
    More like force of habit, but here in Bannerlord its useless.
  12. CallmeWayne

Do the simulations take into account captain's bonuses?

I mean its not about expecting is more like, Investigating
  13. CallmeWayne

Do the simulations take into account captain's bonuses?

Thats nice research u got here. Keep it up.

May I suggest you report it as bug and ask if it is intended.
  14. CallmeWayne

Need More Info AI frozen after 1 unit still alive in siege

Hello! I just experienced the same thing. Running the latest live version (1.7.0 I believe) and no mods.
    I have experienced it aswell but it was 2 infantry spawned in city walls. but I can't remember which one it was.
    then I have experienced it in some Aserai castle, where AI was not able to get into inside of walls where rest of aserai archers were.
    seems to be pathfinding bug.

AI will not try to chase them unless u give them charge order aswell.
  15. CallmeWayne

Damage in this game is Ridiculous

Yes - ultimately DB is never going to be as shall we say, drastic a change as RBM.

I think that they did the best they could given the constraints they were given - not changing the stats on the base game items, dealing with patches that frequently break things (a problem that RBM and any other major overhaul mod has to deal with), etc.

Personally I prefer RBM, but DB is for when I play with mods that don't support RBM.
    yea but DB doesn't work how it used to and many stuff do not work at all atm, not sure if patched yet.
    And if AI cannot utilize what DB offers it just cheating, Mainly thing is Cavalry charge dmg. It's insane. I got 150 Cav and when I plow through enemy it mostly gets 50+ kills... just from one charge.. battles take 10 seconds.. AI is not able to defend against such thing. And neither is able to fully utilize cav charge as I do.
    I got rid of DB until it gets fixed or gets configurability back.
  16. CallmeWayne

Does the AI still cheat and know every settlements troop numbers?

It seems someone missed the whole letters to the developers from the modding community, Bloc leaving in protest etc, etc. The burnout is real, Cheyron is a true casualty of this, in my opinion. Look at what they did to my boy.
    Oh boi, I did something of pro gamer move... I have abandoned game early , to let it bake in oven. Just to be called back by those awsm mods I seen. And my fellas discussing them made me even more wet.

If those major mods die then I will join the "Protestants".
    I personally have modded multiple elder scrolls titles, fallout titles, total war titles and even on static systems it's a pain maintaining mods, here in Bannerlord it's basically the Vietnam of modding.
    Fair enough. But have u ever been modding game that is in early access with many hotfixes coming on weekly base? (Lets not talk about Elder of scrolls :grin:)

Imo modding community will slightly die out due to many patches coming so often. But in the end of EA..I reckon there shall be boom. In the end, this is SP game (like MP even exists lmao. RIP MP)

But I understand your points. It do be frustrating when something that been promised is not delivered. That's life , you either get frustrated or move on.
  17. CallmeWayne

A bunch of petty complaints. I get mad every single game. I hate this stuff so much. I get so mad.

My most serious question is: are there still people out there that tell other people to "get gud"?
    *Takes deep breath*
  18. CallmeWayne

Damage in this game is Ridiculous

Actually I find it funny that Will had to get rid of mod options and sliders becaue they were underutilized by majority of players while we started to add them because they were demanded often. I guess you can never please everyone.
    Something that I wonder is , from where he got that telemetry usage data.
Back
Top Bottom