Search results for query: *

1. Malgus20033

Skeleton shovel...thingy

Although I saw your post answered on discord, to those that don’t use discord or missed the post, there is a certain village with a graveyard. In that graveyard is a man with that shovel, who will trade you it for an artificer mount(which is usually pretty hard to get or make unless you’re luckier than me.
  2. Malgus20033

Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Wouldn't it be smarter to complete something that was being made for years, than start something new and end up delaying both?
  3. Malgus20033

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

i get this when i try to run this on 1.170:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\WSE v4.4.2\
    Could not find mb_warband.exe or mb_warband_dedicated.exe

What am I supposed to do to fix this?
  4. Malgus20033

BondBroker said:
    Maximou said:
    Any news? Im waiting for this mod to be release this year i hope so.  :sad:
    You are going to be disappointed at the end of year.
    Totally true, since it already ended 2 months ago
  5. Malgus20033

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

SirMairaki said:
    Arthur_Pendragon said:
    Kagos said:
    If everyone would stop trying to hype it then people would stop caring and there wouldn't need to be an almost 3000 page thread of everyone saying the same stuff. There are other games that are actually coming out. Bannerlord isn't one of them. Let it go. If i'm wrong and it does come out then it'll be a pleasant surprise when you happen to come across Bannerlord in Early Access in the Steam store some sunny August day in 2020. If I'm right then you'll end up forgetting about it as you move on to playing something that a)is just as good and b)actually exists. I'd recommend Warband.
    You Know kagos, At first i thought you were an idiot but lately i'm starting to think you might be right  :???:

Careful you must be, the fear of loss is the path to the Kagos Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
    So, Yoda did survive.
  6. Malgus20033

The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

E1Xn2G.png

LHwIGf.png

fyqBiN.png

only the ghost wood weapon he is holding right now is the weapon that is part of the set, the rest of the weapons are part of the rising sun. the skill perks or whatever are the same as the rising sun, the armor stats are 2x more, and both the swing and thrust are 2x more than for the 1/2 handed strange sword. the speed of the normal sword is 108, while the ghost wood one is 119.

And yes, I just wanted to show off with the pictures :mrgreen:
  7. Malgus20033

Talinoth said:
    I just hope they finish in time.

There is a very solid chance that Bannerlord will hit the market before Light and Darkness 2 is released.

Speaking of Light and Darkness 2 and Bannerlord comparisons, I've noticed quite a few similarities between Bannerlord and L&D2 - especially in the sieges. I've seen videos of sieges from both, and they look very similar - right down to being able to ride a horse in the siege, being able to place your own siege weapons, make the siege weapon target certain parts of the wall, etc etc.

Quite exciting stuff, and I hope to see it one day.
    bannerlord should actually be released first, and your post proves it, the fact that some things are similar, and that taleworlds is a giant group of professional game makers, while light and darkness is a small group of good modders
  8. Malgus20033

If anyone finds the Green Spirit armor or figures out where the ghosts a camera captures can be found, speak up.
    you mean the rising mists set?
    Well since I am one of the few (or by seeing nobody but me saying they have one, the only one) who have the set, I'll make it a bit harder.

One must go to the realm where Thyself lives. Even higher than the very house of Old King Cole. You do not have to play the game, yet your time is still limited. Locked besides a boulder, it will not appear unless the sun rises with the full tsukumogami collection right at its side. (that last one might've given the location away too much, and since you started playing solid and shade before me, you already know the realm it is in)
  9. Malgus20033

Darkneblade said:
    I think they are coding a full game from scratch seperate game from mb warband there is no explanation for this long delay
    They do not get payed for modding and it's not a job. They create something better than the game, yet you act as if they owe it all to you and that they should hurry. They have personal things to do, and the team is waaaaay smaller than taleworlds so it had to take at least 5 years for them.
  10. Malgus20033

The Skin Poppet - Suggestions

Amortem said:
    It might be silly and completely breaking the flow and immersion of the game, but N0ught, have you considered different setting? For example, how Calradia would look if the same events took place during something like WW1 in Calradia?
    Just brainstorming, but the concept itself might be something refreshing. For example: a bunch of vaegir soldiers desperately fighting off zombies using bayonets and entrenching tools.
    But then it would not be that supernatural, just some WWZ game, and most of the things like poseidon, zeus, hades, bloodfountain, fairies, headless horsemen, typhon, liches, necromancers, and like 80% of the game wouldnt belong there, and would be like making another mod
  11. Malgus20033

Don't know why some people find it long and hard to become antihero, I just pret ne I'm playing native, but with dupin, thorn, oak, ash, the Raven, fortunato as my beggining companions  (theres a way to get bloodline if your a mummer) I actually joined evil before the museum, but, after a vampire comes in a maze, they say I have a pure heart and have what I need. Btw, finished nicola's quests long time ago.

The manticore sorta creeps me out, and I'm the third human to invent a machine, first are true apothecary and great artificer, and second are a bunch of artificers, but I don't think they're humans.
    Btw, I have a problem, I visited crossbones with my new character, and he didn't have his helm/werewolf head, I thought it might be because he's in a village, but once I recruited him, he didn't have the helm head anyway. And another thing, I never really noticed, but my character started producing nightmare cubes, if they cost much, it would be cool, selling th m for something, but they just waste my inventory.

How do I recruit the tsukogami things, I personally think i need to come to them with the rising sun set on me, while I only know the loca ion of to of them, in Swadia, and I'm at war with them just because I took over necropolis and where are they? and what's with Persephone traveling to towns and castle?
  12. Malgus20033

What do I do after I finished the museum, cuz, I beat the evil, got the rising sun, khan fist, fortunato, Poe, Raven, dupin, thorn, ash, and oak, hunters night, werewolf guy, medusa head, stheno, behemoth worm, the mummy, dead shovel, lichdom, became a werewolf, ghost, fairy, have Hades set, and the stuff from the museum, I'm not a troubadour nor mummer so I don't have anything for them only.
  13. Malgus20033

Edit mode help

I think I posted this already but I can't find it. For an unknown reason, an item very important to the mod storyline won't appear, and people say I should use the edit mode. The problem is, I don't know how to put items into chests via edit mode, or to make it appear in marketplaces, while the...
  14. Malgus20033

N0ught said:
    The island in the pond of The Four Ways Inn has a trapdoor that leads to a labyrinth. You must be an Antihero, and have Medusa's Head to get past the guardian. After that you will be in the Museum - the Graeae will give you several quests. Solve each of them, but solve the Green Meteorite last, and win the battle against the Graeae. Then as you leave the Museum in ruins you will receive the Eye of Izanagi.
    oh I know that, already got the changeling and the cube, so thanks for answering the eye part
  15. Malgus20033

I know that, I meant how and where do I get the eye.
  16. Malgus20033

try giving your npcs the horses
    Thanks, totally forgot that their armor always save.
    Does anybody know what's with teracotta army. I have a feeling that it's somewhere near the Khergits, might be close to the vaegirs, and is by a grave or something.
    And I believe I asked before, what's death itself characters, I don't get it.
  17. Malgus20033

My zombie character is an anti hero ghost, so definetly works. Finally got man out of time and manticore, but I don't understand how that man was in Halmar. Is there a way to store mounts, because I don't really want to lose cerebus and manticore, and I'm planning to make my eunuch character a ghost and sometimes I'm taken prisoner when I lose combat, and they take my precious items, not a problem with equipment becaus it can be stored. And how did I get a salt pick from a tournament on the floor. Now I know what's with the salt mine.
  18. Malgus20033

adyy78 said:
    Thanks for the help Malgus.

As for the zombie storyline, the latest patch says it has been fixed :grin:.So no wonder you could play it through,if it was a previous version, well, you were really lucky.
    Was previous version, probably worked because my computer is really old, and sometime messes up and works badly, which sometimes changes some stuff to stop working properly, while it fixed the zombie storyline.
  19. Malgus20033

N0ught said:
    1: Yes, you only get the weapons from the Great Artificer if you unlock Relicmaster, if you do not start as a zombie - and the zombie quests are currently broken - details on Relicmaster are in the Strategy Guide.

2: Galatea makes something for you. You have to keep silk in your inventory, and it will keep disappearing, and eventually she will have a special dialog.

3. Probably going to upload a fix version soon.
    Broken!? I find them totally working, I even got 2 zombie characters who finished his storyline, giving him wood, horse corpse, iron, human corpse, undying sword/hunters night, ash, oak, thorn, dupin. The main story ending at human corpse
  20. Malgus20033

adyy78 said:
    I'm so sorry for asking this agian, cos either i already asked it, or someone else surely, but reading back i didn't find an obvious answer.

So, my question is, can you be a zombie,ghost,anti-hero ? And is it possible to add anything else as well ?Also, as a zombie is there any benifiet not serving the blood fountain ? Or just the regular anti hero benefiets ?

As I remember, you can be a zombie , a ghost, and a antihero, and some things even require that. You can start as who you want, but if you want to be a zombie anti hero, you have to pick Undeath, and then go to Him, or at first go to oak, thorn, ash, dupin, and I recommend you play as original mount and blade until level 30, or import,,join the blood fountain, still being anti hero, and become werewolf or vampire to get vlads sword, or hunter night, and then go to "Him" . And yes, there is a very good benefit if you solve all of his riddles.
    The answers are, which you must bring: wood, horse corpse, iron, human corpse, )and the companions or items listed above for bonus benefits) and bring all the companions, mattering if you chose vamp(vlads sword) or werewolf(hunters night).
    If you really want to know what he will give you, click below.
    He will give you his very set, which is way faster than collecting relic master, and then getting it.
    By add something else, do you mean add a different race like being a fairy zombie ghost antihero, then that's possible,the combination of fairy ghost being able to make ghostwood, and going to the faire via the underworld, using 1 ghostwood
Back
Top Bottom