Search results for query: *

• Users: daumor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. daumor

Are veteran recruits persistent?

Did a search, got nothing. If I dismiss a flock of veterans into my town, how long will they stay as recruits. Basically, we're at peace and I want to bank a couple dozen recruits, without paying them. But not at the cost of losing future huskarls.
  2. daumor

I'm not Arnold, but back nonetheless.

Hey guys! Long time, no see! I haven't read much in the forums here, but I wanted to drop a line to say I have downloaded and installed NEWB (is the mod called this, I hope so...) Anyway, I've finally got my **** together to the point where I can get involved in something other than working...
  3. daumor

Who the wants a rebalnce of NE .586?

Well? Should I bother? VOTE! Longbows will get a slight damage buff, but be unuseable on horse and slightly slower. Saddle bows may or may not be nerfed, will get slight speed boost. Tulgan vs Ivory bow good example. tulgan's PD will drop but either ivory's dam will go up or the tulgans down...
  4. daumor

Was breakwater allowed to even say that?

Wellenbrecher (breakwater for you new types) may have committed the grave crimes of improper use of a quote box, arranging his text in noncompliance with well known aesthetic guidelines, excreting sensitive information through abusive acts of the world wide internet (that information is easily...
  5. daumor

[Sugg-question] Auto-calc

I haven't tested the auto0calc, but I haven't seen any mention of it getting a face lift. Basically I'm asking if better auto-calc is in the works, and if it's not, then could that please be added to the agenda. If you guys don't have the time, then could you at least move as much as possible...
  6. daumor

[Suggestion] Tilted battles between two factions' campaign armies.

When two warring factions assemble their armies and go on a campaign sometimes they will be besieging castles on the same border, within less than a days travel of one another. what I am proposing is that the more aggressive leader seek out the opposing force and engage in a tilted battle...
  7. daumor

Conscripting villagers

Is this feature implemented? If so, what are the conditions, as I haven't seen it as an option in the hostile acts menu in mine or enemy villages.
  8. daumor

Rebalance of the items, Volunteers?

9. daumor

so my troops were like OH SHI-

I was fighting some barb- I mean Nords and I won, but I had called for reinforcements a moment before (to speed the slaughter) Well as my troops were celebrating their victory the reinforcements arrived, along with a new wave of enemies. It was a memorable moment. EDIT: Hou 2 spel?
  10. daumor

Item rebalance?

I think that the items have some odd disparities in their requirements vs usefulness. I'm too tired (worked my ass off at drill...) to list any of these and would like to get at least half of the archer line before passing out... But anyway I think that this could use attention next... But I'm...
  11. daumor

Elitism stackiness?

Do elites stack in their respective buildings every week, or is it use em or lose em? I.E. If I build an Ivory Temple and don't recruit anyone from it in 16 weeks will there be 16 weeks ( :shock:) of troops there?
  12. daumor

I know this horse is beat to death but...

My horse just got killified by a braced spear while the enemy soldier was drawing his spear. WOW! Musta been Chuck Norris in disguise.
  13. daumor

The bugged Macemen are archers.

Is this because they have such high throwing or because of a flag? If you wondering i didn't know they were bugged and didn't feel like starting a new game...
  14. daumor

Is anyone else's ini file broken?

Mine sure is... I start M&B with native expansion and it refuses to load the ini file. It just stops loading at the "Processing ini file" screen. I Also had a rgl error that said "Unable to load file Common Res_walk_sideways.brf" or some such thing. I dunno what the problem is... Also I have...
  15. daumor

Can I not upgrade villages?

Just started the mod and got my first fief as a vassal, Kulum. It is a village, but the construction/manage this fief option isn't available. I looked and searched, but found nothing, anybody know whats up?
  16. daumor

Garrison Wages

I went into script.txt to change the divisor for the wages of troops garrisoned and couldn't find the value. The string given to search for wasn't found in NE's script.txt. The closest thing to it has the alleged divisor as 10. This can't be true because I am paying like 12k a month in wages and...
Back
Top Bottom