Search results for query: *

1. daumor

A question about black knight troops

Probably just a missed tag from the port, or a work around to a slot issue. The data structure isn't kind to adding factions, and it causes some issues that aren't immediately apparent.
  2. daumor

How to give companions a fief?

Talk to companion. I have a question to ask you. Would you be interested in holding a fief in my name. This elevates them to Lord. After that you can assign them fiefs asany other vassal.
  3. daumor

Discussion + Suggestions

samoja said:
    I should mention i still run 0.74, anyway one of my lords defeated Zolona spawn and took Zolona herself prisoner, he dropped them all off in one of my towns, so once i arrived at that town i noticed Zolona was there and intended to release her when i realized her dialogue options were just generic ones for every soldier, i offered her to join me and she did. What was most likely a bug (and probably patched over in later releases) got me thinking, maybe this could be made a feature, when you defeat unique spawns you could try to persuade the leader to join you as a companion, if successful it would make you automatically allied to that faction and of course this party member would object strongly to you attacking any of his people.

Sweet idea.
  4. daumor

Kudos

AFAIK, I don't think there are any active devs.
  5. daumor

Rigale v12.5 released. Download and submods follow see last post

When you start pho back up, and I'm back at my desk, let me know if you need anything.
  6. daumor

Discussion + Suggestions

Sky Warden said:
    Michadr said:
    Elf female or male?

Think he just asked to fix the elf princess' face, not the entire elf race in general. The elf soldier faces are already fine to me, but personally I've never liked the princess' face.

Well you know how royalty is with their family...
  7. daumor

Discussion + Suggestions

It seems like, due to how the data is structured in the modsys, and how the engine cryptically accesses different parts in a rather opaque fashion, there's been parts of code clandestinely walking on other parts, especially when certain native parameters are exceeded. Some of this is taleworlds design, unnoticed because they didn't push the engine like Perisno, much of it legacy osp code, and even more from multiple implementation of features, either identical, or similar in function from various osps.

It's being looked at. Performance, optimization, several cool new features, and leonion is hitting troops and items hard.

Personally I've been wanting to clean up the performance, bit RL obligations have been dragging me away from my computer. That will calm down, and I plan to take the information here, other areas from mods that have integrated the same code we have, insights from the other team members, and any other feedback I can find and see if we can't get this old ***** to purr.
  8. daumor

Really laggy on map but not in battles

GS, you continually ue to deliver good ****. I'm out of pocket modding wise, but if noone gets to it before I'm back at desk, I'm going to comb through the various bits you've posted on this, and we'll get this straightened out.
  9. daumor

The enemies sure do run away a lot

Terribad sentence though.
  10. daumor

Discussion + Suggestions

D'Sparil said:
    Suggestion: an option to turn off the morale script

I believe it's causing slowdown every few seconds. After a lot of testing I've narrowed it to this particular script or some other script that doesnt have a "turn off" option. I can play every single warband mod at max with 250+, yet this mod causes an irritating slowdown every few seconds in battle and city scenes. It has nothing to do with graphics or any other option, I have pretty much tried everything, including reducing the textures to 256x256 using external programs.
    Thanks for the mod.

What version did you start the mod with? If the latest, do you care to download an earlier version and check for the slow down?
  11. daumor

Needs the feature o out when they routef viking conquest where you can tab
  12. daumor

Oathbound Bug

This has been reported a couple of times already.
  13. daumor

Entire party goes unconscious after-battle after player K.Oed

On Windows ten and have both of previous issues.
  14. daumor

Some really interesting ideas here, and overall a better direction then the seemingly schizophrenic retreats currently seen
  15. daumor

Lords instantly join my kingdom

Or the feature working as intended to begin with lol
  16. daumor

Lords instantly join my kingdom

Only give them villages so they don't steal fiefs when they betray. This may be due to the slot thing GS fixed.
  17. daumor

Noble Troops

There is still a minimum reknown requirement. 250 I think.
  18. daumor

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Who are you guys to tell the elven princesses their gender!
  19. daumor

WSELoader problem

I just installed a nonsteam version of the. Game, but maybe that works too...
Back
Top Bottom