Search results for query: *

1. Bandit Spawns

How exactly does it work? Unfortunately I've encountered a bandit hideout bug that causes an infinite loading screen on ANY hideout I enter, so I can't clear them...but I go anywhere and there are bandits EVERYWHERE which is probably wreaking havoc on the economy What causes them to spawn? I...
  2. Recruiting Clans

So I'm doing a bit of cheating to try and figure out the kingdom mechanics, so I've gotten four cities, and a couple castles, making a decent income..but only having four companion parties running around is getting a bit scary right now. I want to recruit another clan, however I'm still...
  3. 20hrs Worth of Feedback

Got 20 hours under my belt so far, figured I'd start giving some feedback Damage feels...weird? It's just jarring to see a jarid sticking out of a guy's face and look down at the "damage done" being 12, and apparently 43 of that damage was "absorbed"? Armor needs to be either better explained...
  4. Mercenary System (Freelancer)

First, is there a mercenary system in PoP? Not just becoming a vassal but saying to a lord "I want to enlist in your army!" If not, are there plans to? Personally I'm a fan of this system as it allows you to train quickly into a good specialization before heading out on your own (not to...
Back
Top Bottom