Search results for query: *

1. UIE First Citizen

Is starting on a map is a bug ?

Hey, Normally in warband you starting in a town. When i am starting here i start in campaign map. Is that ok or is it a bug thanks for the info, Cheers.
  2. UIE First Citizen

WSE for 1.168 version will it work at 2.028 version ?

So the only version i can download from gog is 2.028. The last wse is 4.3.7. or at least the last i could find. Will i have problem when running wse 4.3.7 on warband 2.028 or do i need to have 1.168 game version ? Thanks for the info, Cheers,
  3. UIE First Citizen

PoP 3.7063 and warband 1.153, compatible ?

So i have patch 1.168 installed, but i launch wse game reverts to 1.153. According to this page https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,304044.0.html ( mod list info), it is for game version 1.158. My question is, does version 1.153 creates any problems for PoP ? Thanks for the info.
  4. UIE First Citizen

Where to download warband version 1.153 or 1.100?

On gog they have 1.168 option only, talewords official website gives me also that option. i am interested in 1.153 installer or 1.100 installer. Anyone knows where can i get it ? I am noticing around 15-20% drop in fps and more. On location when i had 75 i have around 50, and on location when i...
  5. UIE First Citizen

How can i join the kingdom ?

So I finally decided to join a nation, but the only option i have is to enlist as a soldier or offer as vassalage ( which i cannot do because i am woman). I have around 60 top tier units, i do not want to loose them. Is there a way, like in native, you could join as mercenary ? Thanks for the...
  6. UIE First Citizen

I am still in caldaria when i start the new game

So when i start new game i am still in caldaria. The names of kingdoms are the same, they are only 6 factions like in standard warband, is this a bug caused by language version  I have downloaded the file from here http://www.moddb.com/mods/saxondragon/downloads/prophesy-of-pendor-version-37063...
  7. UIE First Citizen

Getting out off video card memory error

So when playing yesterday, i started getting out of video card memory crash. I have 1 GB, not huge number but i never got the problem even when playing games more recent games. Is there a way to fix this ?
  8. UIE First Citizen

Changing female faces ?

So i downloaded Female face model and textures replacer mod. But when i wanted to modify module ini i cannot find "load_module_resource = materials_face_gen" or "load_module_resource = materials_face_gen". So when i enter the game i cannot see the new textures There is only something like...
  9. UIE First Citizen

Changing female faces ?

So i downloaded Female face model and textures replacer mod. Post the file but when i enter the game and start character creator my faces are white. I discovered i need to edit skins.txt but when i do i get error when loading. So what exactly i need to change in that file so the new faces would...
  10. UIE First Citizen

Undead destroying everyone - is this a running from battle simulator

So, I am trying this mod, and the undead are freaking pain, i have decent army but size and the strength of undead army is just insane. They are destroying everyone, not to mention me having like 200+ army i have to run from army of 50+. Is this suppose to be running from battle simulator. It...
Back
Top Bottom