Search results for query: *

1. homicuda

SP Other The great conqueror. Chapter 1: African Empires (0.4 released)

Wow, looks quite perspective. Good luck!
  2. homicuda

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

2)I want to change interior details when faction changes without editor. I saw how flags change depending on castle/city owner.
    Also i want to have  possibility to drop the thing in scene and then take it anytime later visiting that scene.
    4) I am interested in changing gravity in battle scenes because they are not on the earth
  3. homicuda

Hi, it's me again. some new questions:
    How to delete quick battle from main menu?
    How to add/delete scene props to the scene througth the MS?
    How to disable changind day/night and how to control weather?
    Is there any way to change the gravity in-game?
    How to add descriprions for items?
  4. homicuda

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Cool scene.
    What project for is it?
  5. homicuda

Hello guys. How to disable gray hair and wrinkles on the face for the old character?
  6. homicuda

Hello guys. How can i make teleports on the global map?
    For example i have Red portal 1 and Red portal 2 on the global map. When i enter Red portal 1 i jump to Red portal 2 (without any menus) and vice versa
  7. homicuda

Quintillius said:
    Nah, the muskets are OSP + they have the same rotation as in other mods + the normal animation is correct.
    Sometimes a bug happens to OSP weapons. They have wrong rotation after adding them into your module. For example i had this with Magnus hammer + labyrinth OSP
    It fixes with exporting-importing back the model.
  8. homicuda

Map textures (poll and discussion)

I like Extreme balance idea . It should  make the game more interesting.
    0.6 map textures are more realistic as for me.
    0.7 textures look like waves and i really don't like it.
    @Leonion, maybe you will make the same topic on rusmnb.ru? :grin:
  9. homicuda

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I was checking an existing shedule but there is not M&B in it. I don't think that it is named "secret game" or "uknown title"  :cry:
  10. homicuda

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Can somebody tell me the time of Bannerlord on the Gamescom 2016?
  11. homicuda

wrwlf said:
    Are there any "rules" governing use of OSP items in WFaS mods?
    just give a proper credit.
  12. homicuda

Hello guys.
    Is there possibility to cancel alternation of day and night? I am making mod in space and i don't need it. Wanna make unendable night.

Also i need to slow all the parties. How to make this?

thx for answers:smile:
  13. homicuda

Nordous' Sceners Guild

Hello.
    I have an issue with in-game editor. It stoped saving any ground changes in scene i am working on. I can work with objects, AI. I can paint the ground with textures. But i can't up and smooth some ground and now the pieces of scene are flying in the air....... The only way is to place arabian_ground_a but arabian ground looks really terrify in wooden castle......
    Any ideas how to fix?
  14. homicuda

Ramaraunt said:
    Gah, I need water travel in my mod, but its verrry hard to find a good one. Where can I get a good water travel coding kit? I don't have time to code one myself.
    I think that all existing water travel systems are bad not very good. But the best of them should be in VC
  15. homicuda

(I stopped using packs a year ago and created my own language and modsys, so can't comment on how they are right now)
    Own language? The ony question: HOW? Can you tell something about it? I think it will be quite interesting.
  16. homicuda

kraggrim said:
    @Dragon Caliph, are you using a computer with integrated graphics (no dedicated card) or a very old card? I was recently and this is what openBRF looked like.
    It can be old theme of Windows. (without aero )
  17. homicuda

@Dragon Caliph, it hapens when your open brf file is not in module.ini .Just place resources and textures into some mod folder, then write a string
    Code:
    load_mod_resource = arab_equipment
    to your module.ini . I had this "problem" myself many times before i've understood the reason.
  18. homicuda

SP Tutorial Module System Making more mercenaries leaders appear in the tavern

Ramaraunt said:
    Slavos said:
    Ramaraunt said:
    BW is facing serious issues with this addition.

What kind of issues?

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,353844.0.html
    Check the BW script #script_update_mercenary_units_of_towns. It cany differs much with Native.
    Dialogs part can also cause lots of problems. If i remember correctrly, BW has commoners in tavern. Native and diplo have not. It can cause problems.

@Slavos. If the same unit is spawned in both places then only one can be hired. When u try to hire another it has dialog of hired unit.
  19. homicuda

DarkNord said:
    I'm getting error :Wrong name marshal something... while building module...How to fix it?
    post full error message. Higher chance to get an ansswer
Back
Top Bottom