Search results for query: *

1. enemy ships land in my port

Yea but they shouldent be able to land in my port if we are at war...
    also they made me marshal, i have no other armies following me yet i cant use the ferry...while they landed in my port and now are looting the farmstead on the small island...

great game but it has too many bugs or illogicals ... i think I'm done with it...
    thx for advice

bye
  2. Suggestion- Sword Boy!

We need to be able to take a squire to follows us around in battle. Equip him with limited gear and be able to get it from him quickly... a more viable option to having your chest at the starter position... could be just a squire from your men or a son of a noble?
  3. enemy ships land in my port

Hello, I have been granted a city while being a vassal of northubria. The city is Yse Mons (might not be spelled right), it has a harbor. My kingdom is at war with several others and i notice that enemy fleets land in my city and then proceed to pillage my country side without besieging my...
  4. More noob questions

thx ppls.  :grin:
    Lasenbh, what is the point of creating nord temples in England if troupes will never be pagan? what do the temples do? I heard that teres a small chance for a lord to convert if he visits the town, is that it?
  5. More noob questions

so Im a lord of weseax but im a Pagan.  I created a temple of odin in my village and will create one in my city ( i hope). My starting  troops are saxon that means their always going to be christian? wont my saxon towns create pagan troupes eventually? Now i have been playing for about 140 days...
  6. Bugs or noob questions?

thx, things make more sense
  7. Bugs or noob questions?

I got WB viking conquest 2.012. I am playing sandbox lordly campaign atm. I have received a large town after conquering it but my garrison is not increasing since i got it.. It was 56 (or something ) at the begging when i got and it never increases after 2 months now. I notice that npc towns...
Back
Top Bottom