Search results for query: *

1. Cèsar de Quart

Problems recolouring the kingdoms, any help?

The three Imperial factions have too similar a color scheme. I also don't like how their shades of purple look on their clothes, so I wanted to change them into this: I went to spkingdoms.xml and found this: <Kingdom id="empire" owner="Hero.lord_1_1"...
  2. Cèsar de Quart

SP - General JUST THREE THINGS - Night battles, heraldry and notifications.

1- NIGHT BATTLES - Right now, I think night battles look too dark. They're not spectacular, and they're not interesting, everything looks flat and dark and it's just plain annoying. It's not so dark you can't see anyone, it's just dark enough to make you see shapes, kill them, and say "gah, I...
  3. Cèsar de Quart

New factions?

Yes, I'm already thinking about what new factions can be added in later on. 1- An Ethiopian-inspired faction, taking up the aesthetics and feel of 4-8th Century Aksum and Himyar, maybe even with a nudge of Egyptian flair (very appropriate for the Nubians too). Let's call it Kush. 2- A Persian...
  4. Cèsar de Quart

Does the Bannerlord map make sense, when compared to that of Warband?

Yes, yes, I know, the map also changed from M&B into Warband, who cares... Well, I care. I spent a lot of time roaming Calradia, helping caravals from Uxhall to solve the grain shortages, saving Dhirim at the edge of the day, pinning down raiders with my Khergit boys, learning the backstory of...
  5. Cèsar de Quart

++ MAGNA RENOVATIO ++ Europe 1200 Reloaded.

Let's get this done! In this thread we'll coordinate the efforts needed in order to bring back the mod, polish it, give it some love and eventually bring it forward to the righteous path. It will be done. God wills it! I'll upload this frontpage with news from time to time, information, and...
  6. Cèsar de Quart

Apology and Praise

Hi there, people! I'm sorry to say this so late, but I owe an apology to all of those who have been following this project in the last half year. Something is going on in my life... Wait, that's what people say when they quit something! But don't fear. Ne vous inquietez pas. I'm not leaving...
  7. Cèsar de Quart

The Early Middle Ages Never Existed

So said in 1997 a German egineer leading a group of journalists, writers, doctors and other people with no historical formation other than having head some books. Here's an article about it, written by the theory ideologist, Niemitz: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/volatile/Niemitz-1997.pdf...
  8. Cèsar de Quart

Hungarian Medieval Army

The Hungarians had quite a messy army at the time. But information about Hungarian troops, duties, armour and weaponry is somehow hard to find in any language I can handle. So far, I've been able to identify a group of jobbágy, Western-like knights, as well as some German ministeriales, The...
  9. Cèsar de Quart

Captures from Robin Hood (2010)

Yes, I despise this film. But I can't stop watching the battles, and I can't help feeling bad because it's one of the films that portrays better Medieval XIIIth Century wargear (save the sallets that appear now and then...) Here you have some caps: It's William...
  10. Cèsar de Quart

Off topic Scandinavian comics

I just wanted to share this with all of you. Funny stuff, even more if you're Scandinavian. Lucky the comic's author cares to explain every detail she draws. She's Danish, as far as I can tell, and she has an interesting sense of humour. Also, you can tell she's a woman, usually men would not...
  11. Cèsar de Quart

Battlestar Galactica (2003)

There's an old series about BSG, and a new series. They have almost nothing in common, despite some characters having the same name. Battlestar Galactica, the newer version, is one of my favourite series. I watched a year ago and I was totally addicted. There was no let down, no boring...
  12. Cèsar de Quart

If you could live a moment in History...

If you could live a moment in History, which one would it be? For "moment", I mean a timeframe no longer than a day. In my case, the moment I'd love to see first hand is the moment when the end of World War II was announced in London. Just imagine the explosion of euphoria and happyness...
  13. Cèsar de Quart

Besoin d'aide avec la recherche en France // Europe1200

Tout d'abord, je m'excuse pour mon français. Quatre années d'études, mais quatre années de ne pas l'utiliser... Bon, je veudrais que quelqu'un avec des connaissances de l'histoire de la France médiévale me conseiller sur la division du régionalisme en France en 1200. J'ai lu Georges Duby («Le...
  14. Cèsar de Quart

Normalmaps: Blue channel missing

Hi there! I've been trying a way to get my normalmaps look better by overlaying successive normalmaps and getting a deeper effect. But in the process, I loose the blue channel and I can't find a way to get it back. I read that I had to use the "normalize only" option in the Nvidia...
  15. Cèsar de Quart

No hay servidores

Desde hace tres o cuatro días no tengo ningún servidor al que acceder excepto el servidor de duelos. ¿A alguien más le sucede? Porque me parecería extraño haber jugado bien incluso con el nuevo parche y que, de golpe, no "recibiese" los demás servidores.
  16. Cèsar de Quart

The Netherlands - Lords and research

Hi there! We have already made a list of lords for the Netherlands, but I can't decide who should be the leader. Badouin de Flandre or Henri de Brabant? I can't find either any lord for Groningen (village Leewarden), no clue so far. There is still a third conflictive issue about it, and...
  17. Cèsar de Quart

Russian Research

Hello there! Well, we want to make the Russian factions of Kiev and Halych-Volhynia for the next version, but our access to Russian history is very limited, and the Russians are not used to translate their historiography, sadly enough. And I cannot read Russian. So we need your help. Any...
  18. Cèsar de Quart

Shield templates

Hi there! I'm looking for the templates to make shields. It seems that the game authors had a layer with all the dirt and damage done to the shield, used on the original color or image. That's what I'm looking for. Thank you for your time, and take care!
  19. Cèsar de Quart

Signatures for Europe 1200

There are some signatures I've been making: Take care!
  20. Cèsar de Quart

Brute shadows, graphic problem

Hi there. Here's a pic of the problem: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9180/problemmss.jpg OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, comp 2600)    Intel (R) Pentium (R) D CPU 3.40GHhz (2 CPUs) 2048MB RAM NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT Realtek AC97 Audio This happens only on new textures...
Back
Top Bottom