Search results for query: *

• Users: aaaa1
  • Order by date
  1. SP Fantasy Nox RPG (Final 1.1 released)

@ Jivayr: The helena and minimos and robber quest are both able to finish once you get the deus runic book (its an upgrade to your rune book)

how to get the dagger for the invincible quest?

also how to enter the locations in besides the pyramid? (besides the big lake are the 2 castles and graveyard)

also i finished the the labyrinth quest before accepting the seabird egg quest. so this causes fintan to not recognize me already having a giant seabird egg in my inventory (Bug?). I Can't go back to the labyrinth scene because the green path in oblivion cave is locked
  2. This closed paid beta has a lot of issues

If you consider that out of Warrider came Warband, we might get in 5-10 years a finished Bannerlord.

Otherwise it might go like Pyranha Bytes - Gothic 1&2 were huge successes and in 3 the community fixed it (aswell).
  3. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

just a quick typo in another thread title:

[POP 3.9.5] -- WIP -- NO ETA -- 02-01-2019
  4. Farnese problem

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,229974.0.html

had this problem too, download patch and install it

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade/mods/1630/?tab=files
  5. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

does a scorpion assassin grandmaster also get attacked by scopion assassins bandits in the night?
  6. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

similar how tracking reduces food consumption, looting could get a decrease in looting times of villages (which could be useful to damage a factions economy/troop sizes)
  7. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

so i've won the tournament for my KHO (quest). the town that hosted the tournament had a feast. so i waited for another chance for a tournament. this time i could not place bets. however i failed the tournament due to bad luck and now for the Bug: the quest failed aswell (as said i already won one tournament for my kho)

edit:  it seems to even work when you complete the quest, but don't go collect the reward yet, so whenever i visit javiksholm now, i can't bet anymore until i have finished the quest
  8. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/d5gnlb/but_i_didnt_anyone_care_to_explain/

apparently sometimes players misclick CTRL+H instead of CTRL+J  (makes the horse stop instantly, good for a right to left swing facing towards left and getting an insane speed bonus on a rider behind you -> as he rushes forward but you stop and your sword "rushes" towards him)

Suggestion: Change Cheat Detection System/ Make it able to detect if Cheats are enabled or not (This works with Steam Achievements so it should be possible to do - no idea how)
  9. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Headman Orik of Mardan (Dshar) has a Sarleon coat of arms (and name), not like your typical dshar guy, might have get swapped with someone?

also ethos tournament uses bows while empire or radiant cross does not
  10. Dev Blog 25/04/19

these blogs are the anime filler equivalent to release date :mrgreen:
  11. Dev Blog 11/04/19

do you hire new people to your team just for postponing the release date?
  12. Dev Blog 29/03/19

KhergitLancer99 said:
    Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    OurGloriousLeader said:
    The flags that disappear will probably be the first 2 captured?

Nope. I mean, I could tell you, but perhaps it will be better if you figure it out yourself. With some clever play you can really use the mechanic to your advantage (we have done it a few times to other teams in the office).

Hi Callum, thanks for the blog.
    If I am not wrong closed beta means only number of people can join it right ?
    Who will join to the closed beta ?
    Hopefully not people who have never played any M&B games before.

why wouldn't there be newbies testing the beta? inn the end TW might want to make the game interesting for all kind of audiences

how many devs are to be interviewed yet?
  13. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

-- if player assigns an unassigned fief to him/herself/husband all garrisoned units >31 will be disbanded     

Quote from 3.9.4 Changelog

does the ">31" refer to the level or the amount of troops (above 31 soldiers)  being disbanded?
  14. Dev Blog 13/12/18

can zendarian merchants rise a children army to defend their diamonds?
  15. Dev Blog 29/11/18

does does the -han in günzüzhan mean son of gündüz? (like Ragnarsson in norse)
  16. Dev Blog 22/11/18

Are those 6 Guys all Devs not Interviewed yet? does this mean Release Date is in 11-12 weeks?  :fruity:
  17. Dev Blog 22/11/18

so you only make babies in-game?

when is birthday of bannerlord?
  18. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

doghotels brainy bots addon-mod allows the Ai to be able to kick, feint, chamber. also it has a possibility to be enabled only for heroes (like lethaldiran or maltise)

https://youtu.be/s53TMI-h190?t=198

note that there is also an option to disable the mod below a certain weapon proficiency. this could make KHOs more valuable in close range (stupid ebony gauntlet knights getting killed easily because of stupid AI

Lets say a proficiency requirement for 450-500 to let the Bots be more intelligent

Not only would this make the game harder (or KHO troops stronger), but it also increases the renown gained in battle
  19. Dev Blog 15/11/18

how about t-bag emote DLC?
  20. Custom Troops Discussion

hmm strange rapier seems useful at first glace but due to native silly animation they hit more often walls (in close sieges) than the enemy. dwarven short and powerful axes seem like the best choice for sieges.

also how do you obtain the master's crossbow? is it quest related?

and never give your household troops your lordly armor, it will remove all modifiers (can be used as an exploit/roleplay way to "repair" rusty items)

aruolo ebola bombs seem to only damage low level troops/ or hit the wall when used in sieges

spamming U all 60 seconds with high leadership and charisma (15LS and 30CHR) lets you heal your allies for a whooping 75% (or even 10% more if you have 60 CHR)
Back
Top Bottom