Search results for query: *

• Users: Johnes
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Johnes

Problem with servers

So what exactly is going? Can't remember last time something like this happened.
  2. Johnes

M&B Official Artwork

If anyone can direct me where I can find the full art work for Warband, found bits and pieces online but not a full version.
  3. Johnes

tried to kill everyone, at the wooden rec

so as soon as i start my game this happens, and my thoughts was its ok, it wont affect me after finishing my character, it was time to choose the banner, but i forgot something! so i press clt-esc to check google and when i came back the game started, *but what about my banner*, any way as...
  4. Johnes

How long is the story mode

hello  so i want to ask how long is the story mode! because some of my companions left and i want them back, and aslo i want to kick some companions! but i also want to play the story mode again! so how excatly long is the story mode! does it go on until i conquer all of england or what...
  5. Johnes

is this a bug or am i doing something wrong

HELLo so recently i got this quest from jarl rathbarth rangason to go to the town under siege (snotingham or some **** like that) But I only have the option to recruit more men or leave....how many men is required? i have 100 men, do i need more, is it a bug, anyone help me out here!?
  6. Johnes

New Community looking to start a regiment

Hello! I am TeaKae, a member of Damage Incorporated. I wanted to drop by today to let you guys know that we are in need of talented M&B NW players. We have skillful players on hand, but we have a few more spots that opened up! If you are interested in being part of a tight knit community, feel...
  7. Johnes

New Community looking to start a regiment

Hello! I am TeaKae, a member of Damage Incorporated. I wanted to drop by today to let you guys know that we are in need of talented M&B NW players. We have skillful players on hand, but we have a few more spots that opened up! If you are interested in being part of a tight knit community, feel...
Back
Top Bottom