Search results for query: *

1. Johnes

Problem with servers

So what exactly is going? Can't remember last time something like this happened.
  2. Johnes

[WIS] Group Stage Week 5

Can someone update this https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=383942.0
  3. Johnes

M&B Official Artwork

If anyone can direct me where I can find the full art work for Warband, found bits and pieces online but not a full version.
  4. Johnes

[WIS] Free Agents

Remove me please.
  5. Johnes

Bug reports and suggestions - read the first post

I don't know if this is a bug or if it has been posted here already but I'm going to share anyway

So after switching from windows to mac which if you ask me was the biggest fail of my life, I installed M&B and PW, once I was done with the struggle to install I open the game and enter the server as soon as the downloading map finishes which keeps going by 20kb for some reason, it starts again...and it keeps downloading the map over and over and when you get the Join Game message at start you can't press esc or anything.

so is this a bug or what

and I also would like to point the flags appear to be in white along side other textures such as walls and other stuff.

I run a Mac os 10.10 Yosemite, please help me if you know any solution.
  6. Johnes

Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

I installed pw.

but for instance when I enter the server it keeps downloading the map over and over and over. and a lot of the textures are in white, does this mod work with Mac os 10.10 or not?
  7. Johnes

EU_Origins || Pure Fun || Classic Scripts || Loyal Admins

Good server! i hope it becomes then next Default PW server
  8. Johnes

Main mission: Dun taruo

TeaKae said:
    another lord from my kingdom took the fort, so does that still count, will the quest be successful after 30 days?????

just to let everyone here know it does count if another lord took the fort, as long as the enemy dont hold it the 30 days will pass and the quest will be finished!
  9. Johnes

tried to kill everyone, at the wooden rec

yea, i dont like using cheats, but they speed up things! in the last battle when it was 1500vs1500 i just kept pressing ctrl+alt+f4 and killing everyone! because i have a laptop so battle size is 150 and i already played it twice and died twice near the battle ending!
  10. Johnes

SP Dark Ages [VC] Sword and Shield - A Mount and Blade Warband Viking conquest Overhaul

Kale3 said:
    TeaKae said:
    how does this mod work!

can i play story mode with this!
    and where to download and how to install?

Yes, you can play any mode with it. This is the download link http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6058/? there is a readme in the archive file and in the description on how to install. If you have any further questions, feel free to message.

When i open that link it says file hidden!
  11. Johnes

Main mission: Dun taruo

another lord from my kingdom took the fort, so does that still count, will the quest be successful after 30 days?????
  12. Johnes

tried to kill everyone, at the wooden rec

so as soon as i start my game this happens, and my thoughts was its ok, it wont affect me after finishing my character, it was time to choose the banner, but i forgot something! so i press clt-esc to check google and when i came back the game started, *but what about my banner*, any way as...
  13. Johnes

SP Dark Ages [VC] Sword and Shield - A Mount and Blade Warband Viking conquest Overhaul

how does this mod work!

can i play story mode with this!
    and where to download and how to install?
  14. Johnes

How long is the story mode

hello  so i want to ask how long is the story mode! because some of my companions left and i want them back, and aslo i want to kick some companions! but i also want to play the story mode again! so how excatly long is the story mode! does it go on until i conquer all of england or what...
  15. Johnes

is this a bug or am i doing something wrong

I don't know how the **** I missed that. These Karl names all sound the same.  Thanks man I'll lock this thread!
  16. Johnes

the camps is unclickable, is there something i missed
  17. Johnes

HELLo so recently i got this quest from jarl rathbarth rangason to go to the town under siege (snotingham or some **** like that) But I only have the option to recruit more men or leave....how many men is required? i have 100 men, do i need more, is it a bug, anyone help me out here!?
  18. Johnes

New Community looking to start a regiment

Hello! I am TeaKae, a member of Damage Incorporated. I wanted to drop by today to let you guys know that we are in need of talented M&B NW players. We have skillful players on hand, but we have a few more spots that opened up! If you are interested in being part of a tight knit community, feel...
  19. Johnes

New Community looking to start a regiment

Hello! I am TeaKae, a member of Damage Incorporated. I wanted to drop by today to let you guys know that we are in need of talented M&B NW players. We have skillful players on hand, but we have a few more spots that opened up! If you are interested in being part of a tight knit community, feel...
Back
Top Bottom