Search results for query: *

1. NEW Kabuto and Armor For Gekokujo (Final version released)

I can't seem to play it. I added the line that the module.ini.txt suggested at Gekokujo's module.ini and the game says that there are too many variations on mesh. Whatever that means.
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Street Fighter (ACOK Edition):
    WARNING: You'll have to use cheats (money, experience and teleporting). Also, BrainyBots is a must.
    1) Create a character
    2) Choose a "fighting style" (type of armour, type of weapons, mounted, dismounted, etc.)
    3) Go all around the world kicking elite arses!
    How?
    -Recruit peasants from a realm.
    -Level 'em up as far as they can get in every branch of the faction's troop tree.
    -Engage each one of them in single combat in a town's arena. Two rounds, if you lose or win two in a row (if not, three rounds to untie), it's definitive and if you loose you'll have to start all over again (4ex.: you've defeated a northern archer and a northern spearman, but the northern horseman bested you, then you'll have to fight against all of such faction troops).
    -BOSS FIGHTS! Recruit special troops from the castles and towns of the realm, and fight against them in the final instance.
    Just thought about this yesterday. Enjoy!
  3. Discussions and Suggestions

The mod is amazing, it is noticeable that you've spent a lot of time on it. But I see some flaws:
    -Some parties level of agression seems ilogical. Why would, for example, inquisitors be agressive towards swadians or rhodoks? Why would mercenaries be agressive towards everyone (I don't know nothing about modding, but if lords could hire them, it would be cool)?
    -Why are there so many foreign parties (the way I see it, it should be an invasion, like the Dark Knights, but instead of beggining at Swadia, it could begin at the Khergits territory)? Speaking of this, there is too much people in the map. Doesn't quite fit in a medieval context,
    -To my liking, the mod is too "weird". Some troops names and armours are too flashy, and more appropiate for a fantasy themed mod.
    Lastly, it would be interesting to know more about Geroia, Lotki, Balion and the like. Where do they come from? Why do they came to Calradia? How is their culture? What is their "real world" parallel?
    PS: Quest system? Just proposing, like the ones at ACOK. Like I said, I know nothing about modding, so I don't know if you are willing to make this, maybe it's too hard.
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I found a bug. For some reason, the Free Cities,
    the Dothraki
    and the Iron Islands (!?) start a massive war against each other. I don't know anything else about the issue, but it seems to be posposed if I change my travel direction or if I teleport myself using cheats.
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Sergio_Morozov said:
    VenceslavTheMarksman said:
    Also, some units are useless, such as scouts, hunters, merchants and begging brothers.

They give bonus to player's skills.
    Nope. I checked. And using Morgh's Troop Editor doesn't fix it. It seems like you can't change their stats.
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

HaveniteLannister said:
    But Dorne didn't have tercio - their strategy was more like guerilla, with many skirmishers, so it is okay

Bigger problem is equipment of Westerlands, Dragonstone and Riverlands - now, they don't have any long weapon, like pike, bill or halberd - just these berdiches or two handed swords. Shouldn't every faction have some kind of anti-cavalry weapon in infantry?
    You're right. But they could be special troops hired in castles such as White Harbour's knights, hired only at the northernmost part of Dorne. It was just an exaple, tho. I mean, I would be pumped about hiring ironborn vikingrs, just as we can hire bravos in Essos.
    That's a flaw I see in faction's troop trees. They aren't very unique, even if westerosi's way of warring is very uniform in most of their kingdoms, the same happening in western Essos within their cities.
    Also, some units are useless, such as scouts, hunters, merchants and begging brothers.
  7. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Some special troop trees for each faction (or at least one special troop per faction) would be nice. For example, the stone dornish are the spanish's parallel in ASoIaF, so Dorne could have rodeleros or tercios, maybe?
  8. Thoughts, advices and ideas

A few thoughts about the mod: -According to M&B: W lore, west to Calradia there is an ocean, and beyond it, the land of Balion. For lore-friendly purpouses, you should make a bigger world (as by that age, most of the Earth surface was charted, and in 1900, the President wouldn't participate in...
  9. Aliados inservibles

Hola, tengo un problemilla que estuve tratando de solucionar hace bastante. Resulta que los reinos o facciones aliadas no me ayudan en las batallas, por más que las tenga justo al lado mío. Hablo de esclavistas (manhunters, buenas relaciones), señores (por más que me lleve bien con ellos y/o sea...
  10. SP Native Azgad - A Story of Calradia v1.0+Modul System

Well, I finally managed to play it, but it needs a LOT, and seriously A LOT of repolishment. Mostly in the grammar. As an example, the title says "Azgad - A Stroy of Calradia". It's quite fun, nonetheless.
  11. SP Native Azgad - A Story of Calradia v1.0+Modul System

Hi, I recently installed the mod and I just got stuck in the fishing part. When I get close to the arrow, there is a dot as the only available option, and when I click the action button, nothing happens. Help, please?
Back
Top Bottom