Search results for query: *

1. Rathian

Save Game Editor / Convertor

I need help. How can I use the savegame editor to remove a city from a vassal. I gave it to him by mistake. And he does not want to exchange fiefs.
  2. Rathian

Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

There are different information in Landlords & Moneylenders.
    One is the amount of acres available to buy, if the city is prosperous, the amount of land available increases.
    Another is the amount of land it has. And that I must have bought previously.
  3. Rathian

It is best to rescue him.
    because later they can declare you a deserter

rescues the prisoner by force, forces the guard to hand you the keys, kill him in the fight and enter the prison, talk to the prisoner, get out again and kill all the guards.
  4. Rathian

Save Game Editor / Convertor

I am at war with the northern kingdom.
    How can I bring peace?
    I do not know what parameters to change.

I use Floris Mod
  5. Rathian

MrOeleo said:
    Rathian said:
    Hi everyone.

I have a problem in the game and is that some soldiers who had the option to upgrade to their next tier, lose it after recruiting rescued prisoners and / or loading game.

I explained, before entering a battle I had 1/10 A6 mounted khergits archers ready to upgrade to A7, after winning the battle on the prisoner rescue menu, I exchanged some soldiers of higher quality than mine (some of mine could be upgrade) and a few others if I upgrade them in that window; But not upgrade A6 khergit (since I wanted to upgrade the 10 at the same time, just a whim) and after closing the loot window, the one after the prisoners leaving as well as the map of the game, enter the window "Group "And the problem that none A6 can updated to  A7, it made me weird but I thought it would solve.

In another battle we followed the same steps only this time there aren't upgrade any soldier, but now the problem was greater because 7 slave crushers who were ready to improve them a slave boss no longer gave the option. At no time moved the mounted khergits archers and the slave crushers, but I transfered but to other units.

I tried to solve it, using the "ctrl + x" trick and give soldiers the experience to have them as before: an A6 mounted khergit and 7 slave crushers ready to upgrade.

The problem persisted, after winning another battle these units apparently were "restarted" and could no longer be improved, other units acquire experience and level normally. In a second attempt, I returned to give experience to the units mentioned with "control + x" but this time saved the game, without fighting, and load, again those same units lose the option to upgrade. In a third attempt, I dismissed ALL the soldiers except the companions, I recruited the same amount of troops but level: "peasants" and with the help of the "crtl + x", I left the soldiers as I had them before, saved game and load again they lost the option to upgrade.

I have 250/250 troops and one million denars.
    And if the Khergits with the slave-crushers are not the only units affected? I would be wasting my time wanting to upgrade the army. I do not know what to do.

I appreciate any help.
    I had the same problem several times and i discovered that it was because i had too many different kind of troops, so if i keep it under about 32 different kind of troops (all companion count as 1 troop) it seems to never happen (for me). Furthermore it seems to only affect the lowest troops in your party (the more "down" in the P menu) so you may want to keep troops almost ready to upgrade high.

I had not thought of it.

It fits perfectly with the description of my troops.
    how did you realize?

I'll try the changes right now.
    Thanks for the help
  6. Rathian

Bug troops no can upgrade

I already asked at the floris board.
    It seems like no one has ever happened to him.
    The problem is that this is a "silent" bug.
    If you are not very attentive, there is no account of what you suffer.

Thanks again.
  7. Rathian

JAJAAJ I do not complain about help but about the situation XD
    I did not say anything else, to see if anything else was coming.
    Too bad, the creators abandoned the mod.

So, upgrade the troops instantly and count on resetting experience when loading game

Thanks for the help
  8. Rathian

And if in one case, a soldier is almost ready to upgrade and I close the game. When loading loses that experience and must start again?

No!!, that's a waste of time
  9. Rathian

I did not move the entire troop stack, I just take a 1 elite soldier.

I will explain with an example.

this is before the battle:
    https://ibb.co/gfSRWk
    01.jpg

this is after winning the battle.
    one prisoners rescued, this is not seen in the screenshot.
    Two troops can be upgrade:
    https://ibb.co/nGHRWk
    https://ibb.co/ezgycQ
    02.jpg

03.jpg

then I saved without upgrade troops, close the game and restart, but:
    https://ibb.co/nE3BxQ
    https://ibb.co/hO9Uj5
    04.jpg

05.jpg

two troop classes lost their upgrade options and the other not, Why??

Other example. Trying with a Cheat macro "Control + X":

One of each troop can be upgrade:
    https://ibb.co/nn3pj5
    06.jpg

I keep again without upgrade the troops, nor fighting, close the game and restart and:
    https://ibb.co/jiUvP5
    07.jpg

the troops seem to be affected at random. On another occasion, the exchanged troops were affected but others were also affected.
  10. Rathian

Hi everyone. I have a problem in the game and is that some soldiers who had the option to upgrade to their next tier, lose it after recruiting rescued prisoners and / or loading game. I explained, before entering a battle I had 1/10 mounted khergits archers ready to upgrade to last tier, after...
  11. Rathian

Tropas no pueden mejorarse

Hola a todos. Tengo un problema en el juego y es que algunos soldados que tenían la opción de mejorarse a su siguiente tier, la pierden luego de reclutar pirisoneros rescatados y cargar partida. Me explico, antes de entrar a una batalla tenía 1/10 arqueros montados kherguitas listo para mejorar...
  12. Rathian

Troops no can upgrade

Hi everyone. I have a problem in the game and is that some soldiers who had the option to upgrade to their next tier, lose it after recruiting rescued prisoners and / or loading game. I explained, before entering a battle I had 1/10 A6 mounted khergits archers ready to upgrade to A7, after...
  13. Rathian

Hi everyone.

I have a problem in the game and is that some soldiers who had the option to upgrade to their next tier, lose it after recruiting rescued prisoners and / or loading game.

I explained, before entering a battle I had 1/10 A6 mounted khergits archers ready to upgrade to A7, after winning the battle on the prisoner rescue menu, I exchanged some soldiers of higher quality than mine (some of mine could be upgrade) and a few others if I upgrade them in that window; But not upgrade A6 khergit (since I wanted to upgrade the 10 at the same time, just a whim) and after closing the loot window, the one after the prisoners leaving as well as the map of the game, enter the window "Group "And the problem that none A6 can updated to  A7, it made me weird but I thought it would solve.

In another battle we followed the same steps only this time there aren't upgrade any soldier, but now the problem was greater because 7 slave crushers who were ready to improve them a slave boss no longer gave the option. At no time moved the mounted khergits archers and the slave crushers, but I transfered but to other units.

I tried to solve it, using the "ctrl + x" trick and give soldiers the experience to have them as before: an A6 mounted khergit and 7 slave crushers ready to upgrade.

The problem persisted, after winning another battle these units apparently were "restarted" and could no longer be improved, other units acquire experience and level normally. In a second attempt, I returned to give experience to the units mentioned with "control + x" but this time saved the game, without fighting, and load, again those same units lose the option to upgrade. In a third attempt, I dismissed ALL the soldiers except the companions, I recruited the same amount of troops but level: "peasants" and with the help of the "crtl + x", I left the soldiers as I had them before, saved game and load again they lost the option to upgrade.

I have 250/250 troops and one million denars.
    And if the Khergits with the slave-crushers are not the only units affected? I would be wasting my time wanting to upgrade the army. I do not know what to do.

I appreciate any help.
  14. Rathian

There are too many manhunters

Hello Thank you for this package mods This gives variety to the game But there is something that hurts my game No meeting looters Only forest bandits and pirates these are very difficult me to start the game I always start killing looters But with so many Manhunters, it is lucky if I find a...
Back
Top Bottom