Search results for query: *

• Users: MDC13
  • Order by date
  1. Editing Armor stats

hi, cover body mean about defence from hits, or just an apparence option?
  2. WB Aiuto [WB] Mod Impero Romano / Antichi Romani

Cè anche la mod praticamente sconosciuta Imperial Rome, secondo me è la migliore ci sono perfino bighe, carri, catapulte, scorpioni, cani da guerra, e buoi con corna date alle fiamme e lanciati contro i nemici. il problema è che è difficile da trovare
  3. Gaming Sezione bannerlord?

perche non è presente la sezione di bannerlord? si potrebbe organizzare una traduzione, su nexus ci sono gia di francese tedesco e spagnolo non vedo perche non possiamo farla anche noi
  4. Character Import\Export option

i have use succesfuly the mod, but i i need export my clan too
    someone know how do that?
    can i simply manage it from a tx like the caracter? and if it, how do that?
  5. Companion system question

Can anyone answer me this question who knows something about it, and not someone who wants to be a professor for pleasure?
  6. SP - General New multiplayer modes: multiplayer custom battle

a bigger commander mode would be great fun, from two to four players but who can control more than one unit and more numerous, or simply add multiplayer to the custom battle!
  7. Swiching weapons is too fast

The disadvantage is that they are not skilled in all weapons
    maybe this is true in single player but i dont this so much sure, especialy in tournaments

i talking about multiplayer mostly
  8. Swiching weapons is too fast

Swiching weapons is too fast, when I attack an archer he does faster than me to pull out his weapon and attack me, than me to hit him. you can even pull a javelin out faster if you switch weapons twice. in this way the shooters have no disadvantage.
  9. Companion system question

You can only have one of each, if you assign a new surgeon, the old one will be replaced

But as a surgeon, their medicine skill will increase as you heal soldiers from fights in town. As a quartermaster their stewardship skill will increase (I think?) As an engineer, their engineer skill will increase etc, outside of whatever skills they learn in battle

Right now, it seems only combat and medicine companions are available, I'm sure more will come in updates.

Really i have a scout and it works ... yes I understand that I can't assign more than one engineer I'm not a noob
    the question was: if i have two doctors are both bonuses considered?
  10. Please change bandit fight mechanics

I agree with you, the problem is always the same for me: they are too accurate with ranged weapons
    in fact I noticed that the hiding places of the desert bandits are very easy to destroy because they only use javelins and they are inside a closed space in the caves
    while attacking a camp of forest bandits is a real suicide, to finish the dragon quest I had to attack the hiding place a dozen times and I lost all my best troops
  11. Companion system question

how exactly does assigning a role work? (example: engineer, surgeon ...) do I receive the bonus only from those who assign the role or can I take two doctors in the clan and expect the bonus to double? and then have you ever found merchant companions? I have not found anyone and in any case it...
  12. Looters = snipers now?

I am playing at maximum difficulty and it is practically unplayable ... the looters constantly hammer me I can't even hit them, the problem is not only the stones they throw but also in close combat they hit me in charge on horseback with very short weapons
    the worst thing about rocks, and throwing weapons in general, is that they are more precise than arrows
    it seems as if there is no skill to unlock accuracy as with the bow
  13. [WB DLC Napoleonic Wars] Nuova Legione Ita per Bello Civili?

Sto cercando di formare una nuova legione di italiani per partecipare alle battleline di Bello Civili ( mod Romana), o anche per cazzeggiare insieme Chiunque sia interessato, o ha domande puo aggiungermi su steam: NewCenturyCenturion Link download mod...
  14. [Nuovo annuncio] Partite online ORGANIZZIAMOCI !

Steam: NewCenturyCenturion
    Discord: NewCenturyCenturion#8239
    ps: Qualcuno vuole entrare nella legione in bello civili?? ^^
Back
Top Bottom