Search results for query: *

• Users: hoonii
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. hoonii

Need More Info Huge FPS drop when alive, normal FPS when dead.

Summary: Hullo, the game lags ridiculously (in TDM, SIEGE AND BATTLE only) when I'm alive (plays in 20-30 FPS the whole time and stutters a lot) but when I die, FPS goes back to normal 60 and never lags. Makes the game literally unplayable with 20 fps. This doesn't happen in skirmish. This only...
  2. hoonii

Combat AI is garbage?

Why is combat AI so garbage? Even the lords in duels can block once or twice only and if you spam them with overhead attacks they really can't do anything and it's much worse for other troops (in realistic settings btw). AI refuses to use shields unless I tell them to make a shield wall. Cavalry...
  3. hoonii

Please let us mute those stupid taunts

Muting players does nothing and I don't wanna hear the taunt spammed by my teammate over and over again really
  4. hoonii

Need More Info Random equipment swap as archer

Summary:This really started to get annoying. As archer my equipment sometimes changes on its own e.g from sword to bow. I can't count how many times I died because this stupid bug keeps swapping my equipment(like when I scroll up for my sword I get my bow back again on its own and die. How to...
  5. hoonii

Need More Info Game keeps force logging me off in match.

Summary:Basically every now and then I got force logged off from the game while playing. This happened 3 times so far, and only happened while playing skirmish clan matches. After I get force logged out I can't log in back because it in the "Disconnected" screen it gets stuck at Please Wait and...
  6. hoonii

Resolved Screen flickering during the loading screen

Summary: Sometimes when joining a clan match, the screen goes bazinga and it starts to flicker between the main menu screen and the loading screen. Game doesn't crash, but it doesn't finish loading either so it basically gets stuck in that screen and I'm forced to alt+f4. Screenshots taken show...
  7. hoonii

EU Duel Completed ?ABCD - A Bannerlord Cavalry Duel (Tournament)?

Welcome to the first Cavalry Duel Tournament in Bannerlord; ABCD! SIGN-UPS END 15th OF AUGUST SIGN-UPS END 15th OF AUGUST SIGN-UPS END 15th OF AUGUST TOURNAMENT STARTS 16th OF AUGUST TOURNAMENT STARTS 16th OF AUGUST TOURNAMENT STARTS 16th OF AUGUST RULES: Matches will be played as three...
  8. hoonii

In Progress TDM server getting stuck at 0 seconds during the transmission screen.

Summary: When the tdm server ends and enters transmission screen, after the voting is ended the transmission gets stuck at 0 seconds and new game just doesnt start for a long time. After a while it either starts or crashes. This is for everyone. How to Reproduce: Idk just play a tdm until it...
  9. hoonii

Are there going to be BEAST stats?

I don't know if Apri's gonna continue that or not so I'm asking :D If not can some brave lad continue the legacy?
  10. hoonii

A suggestion that will probably get ignored as all suggestions: Remove lances from light cav.

Plain and simple, too many units have access to that stupid x botting mechanic its outrageous. Khuzait nomad+lancer Aserai mameluke Vlandia vanguard+knight Empire courser Sturgia druhzinnik Notice that 3 of those units are LIGHT CAV WHICH COST 130 gold only. Like seriously? Giving the dumbest...
  11. hoonii

About couch lances.

Now I was one of the fanatic people who supported couch lances to viable again after the nerf and couch lances did get viable again but the current position of it is just funny. Every noob who has only bought the game an hour ago can press x and "haha lance go whoosh" type of **** and score an...
  12. hoonii

What's wrong with the servers?

Game constantly logs me off anywhere; in lobby, in game basically everywhere. It's very constant and makes the basically unplayable for me, anyone else having this?
  13. hoonii

I thought cavalry would be the natural counter to archers.

Apparently not. Archers are just able to draw the bow under a second and shoot with lazer beam accuracy at close range, its very ****ing hard to kill an experienced archer player with cavalry; I press left click and before I'm able to even ready my spear the archer just shoots me in the head...
  14. hoonii

TW should really do a Reddit AMA or something.

A lot of people with a lot of questions that are sometimes answered. We really need to ask developers questions and get all answers. I liked the effort Callum and AVRC put in the last couple of weeks but I believe community needs more. What do you guys think?
  15. hoonii

Need More Info You have been kicked by anti-cheat.

This happened a lot of times now, especially in Destiny pickups where I am needed to play. Game stutters at the first round, little freezes and ping spikes and then game completely freezes on the same round and I get kicked from the skirmish match for the reason "You have been kicked from the...
  16. hoonii

You have been kicked by anti-cheat.

This keeps happening even and even more. Game stutters and freezes non-stop in the first round of skirmish and then completely freezes and the game kicks me. Anyone else having this issue?
  17. hoonii

How to balance Khuzait.

(Moved forum sections, I guess this is the best place to post this so this can reach more people and maybe the devs(a man can hope alright)). Did a few adjustments and corrections. We were heard!(kinda :D) Spear infantry is getting the long spear as default, nomad is getting the long spear as...
  18. hoonii

MP Khuzait Balance thread.

Moved sections because there were not enough people I could reach here and I guess both sections serve the same cause. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/how-to-balance-khuzait.433599/ access it here
  19. hoonii

1.5.3 RIP Horse archers

Why did you even nerf horse archers and made them completely RNG while moving, it doesn't even fit the reality. I can understand other horse archers but why in the name of god did you nerf Khuzait horse archer that hard? You have to be still to shoot accurately, whilst moving its nearly...
Back
Top Bottom