Search results for query: *

• Users: vtz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Adding Master of the field to a multiplayer mod

Hello there, There is a Polish multiplayer mod called The Deluge. My friends and I have been organizing events and tournaments in this mod for 4 years now and there's this issue with master of the field flags. As far as I know, in the past it was the case in Native too. The issue is that...
  2. Vikingr is NOT dead event | Temporarily stopped (more info in the thread)

Official steam-group of the event Click here for time of the event in your timezone Introduction: Hello, Vikings, Anglo-Saxons, Normans, Slavs and Celts! You might know me as Snorri from the Jomsborg clan. Having seen too much activity on the forum compared to activity in game, I came up with...
  3. Raid maps in battle mode?

Hello, as you might've noticed, I'm planning to organize an event in Vikingr. I've searched maps available in battle but these weren't all I remembered from Vikingr. I looked a bit more and I found them hidden as raid maps. But server queue sees them like battle maps and uses them during...
  4. I might be able to host a weekly event

Hello there! I've checked PaySafeCard and SimRai and it seems I have enough money to spend to host weekly events, hopefully with shieldwalls  :party: Before this, however, I have 3 question: 1. Those who have organized SWE and/or historical events, what else do I need apart from server...
Back
Top Bottom